Reviews for Eureka In a Matter of Time
Help Me chapter 19 . 5/19
Hi so I have this problem where I can't handle lose ends. So PLEASE I am begging you finish this INCEDABLY AMAZING STORY SO I CAN GET SOME SLEEP!
Oh but remember Fanfictions are meant to be FUN. If it's not fun don't do it.
That's all. I love you. Bye.
Help me chapter 19 . 1/22
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE EUREKA UNIVERSE PLEASE UPDATE!
ae11021 chapter 19 . 1/10
Very interesting I had an opinion on who it could be but I'm not so sure anymore
phnxgrl chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
I loved how Zane is hot on the trail of how the assassination attempt was done. Please continue.
ae11021 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Fantastic update this just keeps getting better and better
Scarleaf chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
Love this, alot! 3 Truly, its great. This is the first fanfiction I've read for the Eureka fandom, and I'm glad I chose this... The idea is interesting, and and reading this is making me like i was watching the show- Itching for more. Honestly, I can't wait for more. I hope you are doing well. 3
AALiz chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
love the chapter. Can't wait for more.
phnxgrl chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
I loved the conversation between Alex and Dr. Parrish. I loved how Alex was there to thwart whoever's plan to squash the Sheriff. Please continue.
ae11021 chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Fantastic review I really enjoy this story I am really curious to see who the killer could be .. I have an idea it's far fetched but it's a possibility .keep up the great work .
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
You did a great job on this chapter the word poring should be pouring
But that's a small one.
johnmurray2 chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Keep up the great writing I love it.
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
I loved how Alex took out the last drone but ultimately it took him out too. I loved how Zoe returned to Eureka in the middle of this situation. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
I loved the reaction of Zane, Jo and jack as Alex outlined his plan to stop the rogue drones. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
I loved how Alex had just come in and took control. I loved how Dr. parish even acquiesce to his invasion of his sacred lab. Please continue.
motherer chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
I have waited months for this story to be updated but alas no update!:S. :( :'( :o
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »