Reviews for Eureka In a Matter of Time
HELP ME chapter 19 . 8/19
I have a problem where I can't stop something halfway I have to finish it. I have to even if it is just reading a book, or watching a show, OR READING A FANFICTION. THE STORY MUST BE FINISHED!
Momsaidso67 chapter 19 . 8/12
Wow. I feel like I'm back watching my favourite characters again. Thank you. Can you please let me know when the next chapters are to come? I want to know more about Dallas and his roll in this. I am smiling and wonder how you are going to bring the Parrish's together. You have brought these friends back to life. Please don't keep us too long in suspense.
Help Me chapter 19 . 5/19
Hi so I have this problem where I can't handle lose ends. So PLEASE I am begging you finish this INCEDABLY AMAZING STORY SO I CAN GET SOME SLEEP!
Oh but remember Fanfictions are meant to be FUN. If it's not fun don't do it.
That's all. I love you. Bye.
Help me chapter 19 . 1/22
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE EUREKA UNIVERSE PLEASE UPDATE!
ae11021 chapter 19 . 1/10
Very interesting I had an opinion on who it could be but I'm not so sure anymore
phnxgrl chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
I loved how Zane is hot on the trail of how the assassination attempt was done. Please continue.
ae11021 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Fantastic update this just keeps getting better and better
Scarleaf chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
Love this, alot! 3 Truly, its great. This is the first fanfiction I've read for the Eureka fandom, and I'm glad I chose this... The idea is interesting, and and reading this is making me like i was watching the show- Itching for more. Honestly, I can't wait for more. I hope you are doing well. 3
AALiz chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
love the chapter. Can't wait for more.
phnxgrl chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
I loved the conversation between Alex and Dr. Parrish. I loved how Alex was there to thwart whoever's plan to squash the Sheriff. Please continue.
ae11021 chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Fantastic review I really enjoy this story I am really curious to see who the killer could be .. I have an idea it's far fetched but it's a possibility .keep up the great work .
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
You did a great job on this chapter the word poring should be pouring
But that's a small one.
johnmurray2 chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Keep up the great writing I love it.
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
I loved how Alex took out the last drone but ultimately it took him out too. I loved how Zoe returned to Eureka in the middle of this situation. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
I loved the reaction of Zane, Jo and jack as Alex outlined his plan to stop the rogue drones. Please continue.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »