Reviews for Eureka In a Matter of Time
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 1/26
I loved this Carter Family Camp out. Please continue.
enterprise29 chapter 27 . 1/26
Can't wait for the next chapter, is Alex planning on swapping them out so the robot is killed instead? Sounds like a great idea. Looking forward to reading more :)
enterprise29 chapter 26 . 10/16/2016
Great update, glad you are continuing looking forward to reading more of this story and any other Eureka stories that you decide to write. Really looking forward to seeing how Dallas could possibly be :) keep up the great work
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 10/14/2016
I loved how everyone is taking time off as a family before Dallas strikes. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 25 . 10/14/2016
I loved the bombshell that Dallas was Nathan Stark's son. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
I loved how Elise's and Alex's genetics is becoming a topic of contention. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 10/14/2016
I loved how the Carter Clan learns the ID of their foe. Please continue.
enterprise29 chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
Fantastic story, really hope you are still updating this it's great and there is still so much of a cliffhanger. Hope you update soon :) great story, can't wait to read more :)
phnxgrl chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
I loved how Alex is so puzzled over the break in. Please continue.
lezzles1956 chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Are you completing this story? I am enjoying it
HELP ME chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
I have a problem where I can't stop something halfway I have to finish it. I have to even if it is just reading a book, or watching a show, OR READING A FANFICTION. THE STORY MUST BE FINISHED!
Momsaidso67 chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
Wow. I feel like I'm back watching my favourite characters again. Thank you. Can you please let me know when the next chapters are to come? I want to know more about Dallas and his roll in this. I am smiling and wonder how you are going to bring the Parrish's together. You have brought these friends back to life. Please don't keep us too long in suspense.
Help Me chapter 19 . 5/19/2015
Hi so I have this problem where I can't handle lose ends. So PLEASE I am begging you finish this INCEDABLY AMAZING STORY SO I CAN GET SOME SLEEP!
Oh but remember Fanfictions are meant to be FUN. If it's not fun don't do it.
That's all. I love you. Bye.
Help me chapter 19 . 1/22/2015
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE EUREKA UNIVERSE PLEASE UPDATE!
ae11021 chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Very interesting I had an opinion on who it could be but I'm not so sure anymore