Reviews for Eureka In a Matter of Time
motherer chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
I have waited months for this story to be updated but alas no update!:S. :( :'( :o
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
I loved how Alex came up with the cover story and was uniquely posed to know more about the prototype droids than even their creator. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
I loved the cover story. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
I loved how everyone is now searching for this elusive person. I loved how even Zoe is coming back. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
I loved the conversation between Grace and Elise. I loved how Jack came around to figure out who was going to murder him. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
I loved how Alex is revealing the purpose of his and Elise trip back into time. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved how all found out who was the people injured. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I loved how the kids are back in time adn Allison hit Alex with the SUV! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
I loved how Alex proposed to his girlfriend and they have decided they would return to the past together. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I loved the recording Jack gave to his son. I loved the advice that he took. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I loved how Alex is being told the truth. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I loved this idea of time jumping Jack's son to rescue Jack from dying. I loved how Alex was interested in marrying the daughter of Dr. Parrish. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved this future / past fic! Please continue.
AALiz chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
As always, please keep writing and I will keep reading. This is a fantastic story
addictedtolove92 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Congratulations! This was a hell of a chapter! I'm glad everything is well with you and please keep it up!