Reviews for Bubblegum
This is good :)
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Fantastic! Great job :)
janie17 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really liked it! I dont usually go for poetry stuff, so this was a nice change of pace.
Birds on the Sunset chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was really good
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is absolutely lovely. When I saw you were writing a Dean-centric freeverse on the beta thread, I got really excited – that's three amazing things in one: you, Dean, and freeverse!

And it was worth my excitement. I love that you didn't feel the need to stick to the typical ff freeverse that's become popular, because this really /works/ the way it is, and it tells a story a lot better than the popularized freeverse.

I love the bubblegum metaphor that you've laced throughout – it fits so very, very well, and I'm always impressed with extended metaphors because I know how hard they are to manage, so that's always impressive.

It's sort of weird for me to read about young Dean because I don't very often – I have a very extensive headcanon when it comes to both Dean and Seamus, and it's really weird for me to see a different childhood for him, but I really like the way you've done it. It works really well with what we know of Dean from the books.

For some weird reason, my favorite line is "I needed things." I guess it just shows that moment of realisation that Dean's dad must have had. I like that it's such an innocent, commonplace sentence and yet it was the reason for the whole collapse, at the same time. I love the impact of it.

Overall, I really, really love this. I really do.