Reviews for Catastrophic Excursion
jessy.garcia65 chapter 12 . 6/2
PLEASE UPDAAAAAATE! LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 12 . 4/7
because they do not follow (extremely sad face) you hate me right, it took waiting time (cries while cultivating mushrooms) you never talk to me again until you follow (it will crying but with pride)
Dragon Of Darkest Night chapter 3 . 3/27
I call bullshit 35 minutes to get from Japan to Italy is just not realistic and you should fix that cuz it really is just not kosher
kyokosa2gawa015 chapter 12 . 2/27
Is this YAOI? But so far the story was pretty amzing and also...hahahaha! Men! I enjoyed their reactions! Hahahaha! keep it up author-sama!
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 1/18
Mmh, cool. *Note: on the last sentence, "rapped" should be "wrapped".*
Takatou chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
MORE PLEASE! I want more of Tsuna. I really like his boss mode, and the cool yet kind Tsuna-though sometimes he's too kind for his own good-. So, Hibari respect Tsuna huh? I LIKE THAT! Please update, I want more of Tsuna moment, he's my most favorite character especially when he's sometimes kind yet sometimes turn cool. I really love you story. Please more, LOVE YOU _
Rida-chou Leyde chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Go, Kaede! Ganbatte with the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Umm... you know you sound like xanxus talking about you s-tty computer

(;-;)
Viviene001 chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
Hey!update already!:( i know you have yr life but the last you updated was 1 year and 1 month ago!this story is practically abandoned then!save the other readers from disappointment by saying discontinued in the story discription!(how you spell that i dont know)or go and fi sib this story already!i had enough of waiting 1 whole year!:(
19Yoshie27 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
I get the feeling that you're good at Math... _
Kuroi Rin chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Haha nice Story, really!
I think it's awesome and I hope there would be more in the Future :3
Rosette-99 chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Hahaha! Hope you can continue! This great story it is very detailed and very funny!
TiffBaby101 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
awww. nice reborn (still sadistic) haha
Vivi chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Dear author,
I hope i realized its a year since u updated this fic...i hope u will update this fic allt since it's very good...(coughfunnyhowtheclassmateslookedattsunashockedcough)
Regards,
Vivi(loves khr)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
enthusiastically is spelled with an e. Why aren't Lal and Fon's group surprised that they're being led by a baby? Are the arcobaleno in adult forms? Or is it just cause he's Reboyama's friend