Reviews for Catastrophic Excursion
Y Should I Tell U My Name chapter 12 . 8/14
Plz Update
Lavalilly chapter 12 . 7/13
face the consequence of having the cliff hanger virus
It's a virus that will make any ingredients story you reader from now on
Unfinish or abandoned
The only cure is to finish this story or to finish any and all story you have not finished not in clouding this one
Ps: I'm a bad spellerso you might have to reread it a couple of times befor you get it
t.laurence7 chapter 12 . 2/18
Please update soon.! :) :)
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 2/1
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
I like this story. Pleaaaseee~~ I want more Tsuna and Enma~ Let their being together along the trip, not in another way, but a close friend.
Lulumo chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Oh damn I hate fan girls they're always so fake first they bullied Tsuna and And when they sae how awesome Tsuna really is bam! Their attitude changed 180. I really wish Tsuna would say something or blast killing intend right on their face.
Tainted2002 chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
Please update soon, I love this fanfic
Pineapple-Lady-sama chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Nicole NightLock chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
because they do not follow (extremely sad face) you hate me right, it took waiting time (cries while cultivating mushrooms) you never talk to me again until you follow (it will crying but with pride)
Dragon Of Darkest Night chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
I call bullshit 35 minutes to get from Japan to Italy is just not realistic and you should fix that cuz it really is just not kosher
kyokosa2gawa015 chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Is this YAOI? But so far the story was pretty amzing and also...hahahaha! Men! I enjoyed their reactions! Hahahaha! keep it up author-sama!
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Mmh, cool. *Note: on the last sentence, "rapped" should be "wrapped".*
Takatou chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
MORE PLEASE! I want more of Tsuna. I really like his boss mode, and the cool yet kind Tsuna-though sometimes he's too kind for his own good-. So, Hibari respect Tsuna huh? I LIKE THAT! Please update, I want more of Tsuna moment, he's my most favorite character especially when he's sometimes kind yet sometimes turn cool. I really love you story. Please more, LOVE YOU _
Rida-chou Leyde chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Go, Kaede! Ganbatte with the story!