Reviews for A dish best served cold
Charles the Magi chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I think it would have been better had you worked the "three months ago" part into a flashback- it's happening now - moment, say with the sound of Astri's voice. She perhaps could have been heard back then, too, saying something similar, to start the flashback.
Velocity Vector chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Great to finally see an update! And now we know who the narrator is. I always have loved the cafe scene in the very first movie, so it's great to have the young people going to another scummy club. I got a little lost in the aside about wha happened three months ago. Maybe that could have been more brief. Another cliff-hanger ending. Is Quin dead or just injured? And who left the note? The villain or his henchman? Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Velocity Vector chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Well, now they are off. I wonder if this is a trap? They should have told their masters. This is totally gonna come back to bite them.
Epic Duck chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
"Anyone else get weird thoughts there?"

Yes, yes I did.

Update soon, I love this! :D
Velocity Vector chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Wow. This really builds the suspense. What will they talk about? I wonder if the reason meditation doesn't work is because this is a powerful disturbance in the Force and a young Jedi isn't practiced enough to block it out?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This is wonderful. Please Please Please Please finish
Rexness613 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Well that was interesting... I can't wait to see what up.
Velocity Vector chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for more. It's tough to write in second person, but you are doing really well.
Velocity Vector chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Definitely continue! I'm intrigued, what kind of not is it? Which Padowan received it?
TrekkieL chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Spooky! I want it to be qui gon. But I bet it isn't. Please continue!
Epic Duck chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Who is it? Who is it? WHO IS IT?
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Hmm, is it Garen? Or Bant? I'm interested to find out :)
TripleThreat123 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Ice cream?
TripleThreat123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
A Dish best served cold?...
Today, I thought about "Revenge is a dish best served cold." and then, "Revenge is sweet." I came up with the conclusion that revenge is ice cream.
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This sounds interesting! I'm curious about what that note says :) I think you should keep writing!