Reviews for In pursuit of Happiness
yuzukikuran476 chapter 10 . 9/17
Please update soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 9 . 9/17
Pink haired harpy sasuke would never accepted you or your so cold love him . sasuke and hinata are happy with each other and their child. Just get over it.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 9/17
Don't worry Naruto you will find love soon and pink haired harpy you do anything to hinata and her child you will pay big time.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 9/17
Thank you ino for slapping that pink haired harpy.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 9/17
Yes yes I knew it hinata is pregnant and hinata was arranged married contact with itachi but since itachi passed away so married contact goes to sasuke and please let be twins or triplets or seven triplets .
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 9/17
Wow hinata beginning to see that she's falling in love with sasuke.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 9/17
Wow sasuke is pervert beast with hinata in his bed and Naruto you had you're chance with hinata but you went after that pink haired harpy who is now trying to break things up with hinata and sasuke and possible sasuke hasn't used condom and hinata might be pregnant soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 9/17
Thank you kiba and neji for punching Naruto for what he said about hinata and hinata is no weak hinata is strong woman and if tsunade pay more attention to hinata and ino than that pink haired harpy both hinata and ino would have become greatest females ninjas konoha has. That pink haired harpy all she does forcing so called love on to sasuke and sasuke isn't interest in and hinata has got a lot to look like and pink haired harpy and Karin hasn't. Sasuke hinata isn't moaning like a who** that's a insult towards you're wife.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 9/17
Why must sasuke be cruel towards Karin and Karin saying cruel things to hinata and nice wedding but I do wonder how konoha team going to reactions going to hinata and sasuke being married and please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 9/17
Wow that pervert / stalking sasuke chosen hinata as his wife and future mother of his children and am curious is itachi still alive? Please say yes keep itachi alive and please update soon thanks for making this a sasuhina story.
Jada Ross chapter 3 . 7/16
Stfu Naruto y’all bout some we gon save you BITCH if you don’t go somewhere ain’t you just call her plain ugly weak and said she stutter to much I’m telling y’all niggas ain’t shit
Krishtina ch chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
This is sooo great... Other lemons are boring but this story is just to adorable... My heart ached and I love it on how sasuke treats hinata.. Please don't let that bitch sakura harm their beautiful family... And please update
glowingqueen chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I like this story in a way that it teaches Naruto a lesson about taking Hinata's love for him for granted. However, the punctuation and grammar is atrocious. Also, there is at least one plot hole-what happened to Team Hebi after Sasuke and Hinata develops? Where did they go? I would like it if you can take the time make some revisions to this story to make it more professional such as put the sentences into paragraphs and get some beta readers to make this story has a lot of potential and I would personally appreciate you.
shamilia chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
I LOOOVVVEEE this story! You are an amazing writer... It's beautiful written!
Dangerously Disheveled chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
i just love hina/sasu pairings! :P