Reviews for 50 Shades of Obsession
No updates? Been a while. Would like this story to continue
GreatMom1975 chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
I really hope you finish this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
ajendas chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
Never would've suspected Jose...and the chapters skip time frames a lot because it appears unfinished sometimes...fabulous story though
Guest chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
Hi. Been hoping for an update. Don't suppose you will? I know its been long. But one can always hope, right?
lunarxpromise chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
I saw this was last updated in early 2013. Where's the rest?
vdlucas chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
I am soooooo hooked! Please continue!
Melz86 chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
It's a shame you stopped updating. This was really good.
jiyah chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
can u please hurry up with the nest chapter i mean that in the niceist way possible plz its killing me
Jiyah chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
OMFG?! jack hyde i knew it it has to be him i know it has he is the only person i know that would have all the dirt on christian grey i hit him when i reed it from the second and thrid book of the 50 shades of grey triology i knew it it has to be him im in love with these chapters u have really out done yourself this is TRUELY AMAZING i love it keep up the GREAT work !3333
Jiyah chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
wow this is amazing i cant belive someone wrote this amazing i love Fifty Shades of Grey triology!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
Wow I wasn't expecting it to be Jose. But what about Hyde? And then there was Luke's confession, that was a revelation in it's self. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lisa chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I really hope your still going to continue with this story im really enjoying it i notice its been a while since an update
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
Please update I've gotten obsessed with the story I love it great writer
Leah chapter 26 . 9/26/2013
Oh, I've been waiting for quite a while now. I'd beg you for an update but you seem really busy to do any of this so, can you just make a chapter that will wrap all this up? I really want to know how this will end. Please ..Thanks.
Sarahe257 chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
Are you going to continue with this story ?