Reviews for 50 Shades of Obsession
yuvi2669 chapter 26 . 5/2
Hi. I have to say this story is totally different and I just love it! Please let me know if you're planning on finishing it. Thanks
I don't know why you are forgetting Ana more than knows self defense moves. She shot hide, kicked him in the balls and why are you writing her security as idiots? Leaves her alone, doesn't see who pushes her. Bad plot
No updates? Been a while. Would like this story to continue
GreatMom1975 chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
I really hope you finish this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
ajendas chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
Never would've suspected Jose...and the chapters skip time frames a lot because it appears unfinished sometimes...fabulous story though
Guest chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
Hi. Been hoping for an update. Don't suppose you will? I know its been long. But one can always hope, right?
lunarxpromise chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
I saw this was last updated in early 2013. Where's the rest?
vdlucas chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
I am soooooo hooked! Please continue!
Melz86 chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
It's a shame you stopped updating. This was really good.
jiyah chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
can u please hurry up with the nest chapter i mean that in the niceist way possible plz its killing me
Jiyah chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
OMFG?! jack hyde i knew it it has to be him i know it has he is the only person i know that would have all the dirt on christian grey i hit him when i reed it from the second and thrid book of the 50 shades of grey triology i knew it it has to be him im in love with these chapters u have really out done yourself this is TRUELY AMAZING i love it keep up the GREAT work !3333
Jiyah chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
wow this is amazing i cant belive someone wrote this amazing i love Fifty Shades of Grey triology!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
Wow I wasn't expecting it to be Jose. But what about Hyde? And then there was Luke's confession, that was a revelation in it's self. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lisa chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I really hope your still going to continue with this story im really enjoying it i notice its been a while since an update
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
Please update I've gotten obsessed with the story I love it great writer