Reviews for Lightning Strikes
Ria Dalrado chapter 6 . 8h
I love this story! Please update!
boy-wonderr chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I really like the story so far and I was wondering if you were going to up date it
Castaway chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
An extremely enjoyable story, have to admit I did picture a Justice League version of Calendar Girls when Flash mentioned the streaking. I know you haven't updated in a while but please don't let this story die, it's well written, avoids many of the cliches of Harry Potter fanfiction and creates a believable magical world, plus I kinda want to see how Snape and Sirius react to Magical America, I keep seeing Flash making every bad serious pun out there.
Please say you'll update again
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Nice really nice!
Flightstrike chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Love it please update
ruhiko chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
Lol, he just jinx himself! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
good start, whatever I have done harry become the apprentice of Dr. Fate,
(fate d├ębarraser uses a ritual to harry the Horcrux in his scar and effects and absorb the magic of harry voldy.)
expected result
Leafy chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
It's a pity you stopped updating this story. Would have loved to follow it till the ending. It is an excellent read. Well done!
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Sweet Arceus, this is an amazing fic! I love how you've hashed out how America and other countries deal with Magic and their adaptations and culture while showing how unfair and dark ages Magical Britain is! I mean really, how does that society expect children to learn if they can't /do/ while also not having a specific way to track exactly /who/ is doing the magic they are tracing? The tracing is also such a huge, major invasion of privacy that I honestly don't know how it kept up for so long.

You also brought up a really good point with the navigation of MB. How exactly do purebloods and supremacists expect newcomers to know about everything if they don't provide information first? Because that it extremely backwards thinking and not very logical at all.

I really love how you keep everyone in character and how they act casually and not doing something every minute of the way that links back to the plot. (Like, real life doesn't work that way...)

Btw, I see that this hasn't been updated for a couple of years and hope you continue onwards with it. Also, I hope you're okay because I know life can get majorly in the way a lot of the time.

Anyways, this is a really awesome fic - keep up the good work!
Euryphae chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
This is amazing! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you!
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
great story so far! cannot wait to read more! .
kit chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Please say you haven't ended there? It's one of the few truly palatable Harry Potter fics out there, please say you'll continue writing
Kit chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Just found this, need to finish it but can't help but comment now. This is one of the few Harry Potter fics I've read that actually feels natural and without the annoying all-powerful cliches. I like your take on the American version of the wizarding world what with the exposure to superheroes etc. and it's young history, but wouldn't it also cause some division between the more traditional witches and wizards and the younger ones?
Okay, onto chapter 3
angelsoul15 chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
awesome story, i totally love it!
can't wait for the next chapter :)
Spoon10488 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Would love to see this story updated.