Reviews for Lightning Strikes
ruhiko chapter 6 . 8/30
Lol, he just jinx himself! ;D
good start, whatever I have done harry become the apprentice of Dr. Fate,
(fate d├ębarraser uses a ritual to harry the Horcrux in his scar and effects and absorb the magic of harry voldy.)
expected result
Leafy chapter 6 . 8/1
It's a pity you stopped updating this story. Would have loved to follow it till the ending. It is an excellent read. Well done!
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 6 . 6/16
Sweet Arceus, this is an amazing fic! I love how you've hashed out how America and other countries deal with Magic and their adaptations and culture while showing how unfair and dark ages Magical Britain is! I mean really, how does that society expect children to learn if they can't /do/ while also not having a specific way to track exactly /who/ is doing the magic they are tracing? The tracing is also such a huge, major invasion of privacy that I honestly don't know how it kept up for so long.

You also brought up a really good point with the navigation of MB. How exactly do purebloods and supremacists expect newcomers to know about everything if they don't provide information first? Because that it extremely backwards thinking and not very logical at all.

I really love how you keep everyone in character and how they act casually and not doing something every minute of the way that links back to the plot. (Like, real life doesn't work that way...)

Btw, I see that this hasn't been updated for a couple of years and hope you continue onwards with it. Also, I hope you're okay because I know life can get majorly in the way a lot of the time.

Anyways, this is a really awesome fic - keep up the good work!
Euryphae chapter 6 . 5/10
This is amazing! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you!
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 4/9
great story so far! cannot wait to
kit chapter 6 . 1/24
Please say you haven't ended there? It's one of the few truly palatable Harry Potter fics out there, please say you'll continue writing
Kit chapter 2 . 1/24
Just found this, need to finish it but can't help but comment now. This is one of the few Harry Potter fics I've read that actually feels natural and without the annoying all-powerful cliches. I like your take on the American version of the wizarding world what with the exposure to superheroes etc. and it's young history, but wouldn't it also cause some division between the more traditional witches and wizards and the younger ones?
Okay, onto chapter 3
angelsoul15 chapter 6 . 1/8
awesome story, i totally love it!
can't wait for the next chapter :)
Spoon10488 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Would love to see this story updated.
teddybearpanic chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Honestly, your version of a magical society in America is fascinating - especially coupled with the idea of superheroes. I really like it! Although this story hasn't been updated in two years (and quite honestly might never get updated), I still hope you see this review and know that your story and characterizations are really interesting!
JuleMaker chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I demand you update this. Please? It's so cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I guess I can understand the feeling of moving to a different country. I've done lived in three countries my entire life, and I still haven't graduated from college. It was a bit interesting though to learn new languages and a bit of foreign culture as a child. But when you've been moving since a child, what is foreign?
I'm a bit saddened that there hasn't been an update for like two years. I wish I could see more though. First time I've read a Wally/Harry fic. And I must say. I love it! If you don't feel like continuing this. Can you please do us a favor and offer us (your fans ;) ) some closure by writing a oneshot featuring Wally and Harry in a relationship, a bit of explanations (or flashbacks) on how the two finally admitted their feelings for each other (because I feel that these two are just as oblivious for each other).
Maybe add the bit about Harry figuring out that Wally is Flash and what he does about it (does he cut his ties with wizarding England and magical vigilante too? or does he simply move out of England and live as a wizard American style? or another scenario I haven't thought of).
This also means vice-versa because I feel that the two are super sweet to each other (so sweet that the entire fandom gets their share of cavities). So Wally also finds out about the magical community maybe also mingling with a fair share of wizards and witches perhaps the pair becoming friends with open-minded magic users unlike in Britain.
Sorry please don't take offence to my long rant. I just recently found this fic and its so well written and awesome as a whole. To me the JL heroes were in character, not sure about the HP characters since I haven't watched the movies in years, plus I have only read a couple books. The ones I managed to find in the library anyway (since it's always borrowed by someone else).
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Love your story and I hope that you add a chapter soon.
Dark Topaz chapter 6 . 7/22/2014