Reviews for Lightning Strikes
FH-seere chapter 6 . 1/19
Will there be a new chapter soon?
I like thit story! ( and this pairing blblbl /H/)
Castianamicheals chapter 6 . 1/16
I'm really enjoying this story. Will there be a new chapter soon?
SecretSpells chapter 6 . 1/6
I really hope you come back to this. I love it!
celestialfox1 chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
please update i would love to read more
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
Awww In
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
fantasticly well done i love thconcept but i would relly really like more maybe? please?
131115 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Hey! I'm in loooove with this fiction! Really! But you haven't updated her since 2012-... :'(

Do you think that you will continue this story one day or...

I'm french so sorry for the faults! ;)
Colorful Swirl King chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She's says 4 years too late. Lol anyway I sincerely hope you continue this story. I mean like yeah 4 years but a girl can dream... Really is be willing to do anything for the continuation of this story v
CodyAHM chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
story dead?
AngelFaux chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
This looks promising and the pairing only made it better and I can't wait for more
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Very good
Shouta Izukai chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
This entire thing is just beautiful. The way you combine superheroes with the Harry Potter world and just your vision of Magical America in general is soooo coooool. It should totally be canon, I swear to gott. Also, Daily Planet. Meaning Supes next. Yuuuuuussssss.
(Although, I'm wondering how you'll get him to meet Bruce/Bats.
And on that note, Wally's voice is beautiful. Bats would find out. And Bats would hurt him. And I died of laughter.)
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Well the wizarding world kind of sucks if you think about it. Or at least for kids. The only thing you can really do is read ( which I love doing but I would go insane if I couldn't do something else ). And you can't even do magic ( which doesn't make sense I mean as long as you don't do it in front of a muggle who doesn't know about magic then its fine ). I mean the world would be awesome if you could use magic and help creatures are invent things or help people but for kids it sucks. And the whole ink, quill, and parchment is a load of bull. And the creature discrimination is stupid as hell. Plus I don't like the idea that you need a wand for everything. I mean people need weakness and everything but I think a wand should be like a training wheel kind of thing. And it always irritated me how Harry was NOT strong enough to beat old Voldie Moldy. I just read the fight in the 5th book and I look at the seventh and I think bull f***** s***. Ok that was kind of a rant but what I mean it I agree with you. I don't see America ( even magicak America ) living without modern technology. I'm not sure about European countries ( never been/live there). Anyway I like the story so far.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
PLEASE update! OTL
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I love this story. Please don't give up on it. I'll be happily and eagerly awaiting an update. Wonder if Harry will actually get some kind of grief counseling for the whole 'watching Cedric die' thing?