Reviews for The Future Soon
arcanasage chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
awesome story, I loved the way you changed the ranma universe. Great ending, it's fitting.
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Incredible story I am shocked to see this the only story how an old Ranma affects other in the future!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cool story
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I knew it. With all the before technology the oldies were 400 years old and still going strong, yet Ranma was 400 and starting to be frail even with the technology. No through her superior skill and the use of technology she too has become immortal _
akibara chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The story is so far removed from the context of the manga that I can't really enjoy it, that said, it's not really bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Heh, funny.
Ever thought about Infinite Stratos?
It could take place after canon ranma-0.5, going to high school.

Anyway, till the next time.
OVERDiA chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
really good story in my opinion, i would intrested to read more of this if you would continue, see what Hina-chan would do or achive in her modern world when she compleated her training, would she get a curse ?would be awesome.

but as you said its just a one shot, one can dream :)

anyway good story
Orlandus chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow, really impressive, would love to see how this turned out, alas i doubt that will happen.

Anyway, great one-shot.
Monkeys With Typewriters chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That's a lot of descendants. But I do enjoy the premise here: something about the idea of Ranma and his compatriots having such a huge and yet under-the-radar influence on human history entertains me greatly.
rancheesan chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
TOTALY COOL. I think theres more of a story here than u think you should expand or find some one to..You al; most had me crying towards the end the emotion was soo real. Keep up the most excellent work
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was pretty amazing. I'm reminded of Heinlen's "Time Enough For Love". Honestly, though, I never felt Ranma would outlive Akane. He would either die in battle, protecting her or their grandchildren, or they'd both live to be 300 year old crones. :D If Akane never developed her skills, though, this could happen.

Actually, you never say why Akane died, but given that Ranma still had to raise their children after she died, the implication is that she was killed somehow, or at least died very young.
Sephirotho chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was amazing! Really something else than all the usual stuff you see on here. You have a good writing style and grammar was topnotch as well, only in some places you "swallowed" a word, but the reader can always figure out what you wanted to say.

And only 6 hours for this? Wow