Reviews for A Stranger's Caution--old version--
liraness chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I'm deffinetly looking forward to reading the rewritten version! Please post it soon! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Please continue this story! It's so awesome!
kanade22 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I guess that's understandable if you think you need to make improvements. The new one will be fantastic I'm sure.
Hope Diamond chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
could you send me a link when the new one is up?
Cereza101 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
LOVE THIS!
Memory25 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
L is acting a little too nice to Jenny I think. I dunno why but I think the "meeting" L part is a bit too easy. L has been known to be paranoid about his identity so why would he so easily agree to meet up with Jenny? Even if she does know about Wammy's House, he is still more likely to send Watari in his stead to question her rather thoroughly before he actually meets her in person.

Other than that, I think I'd like a little more background info on Jenny. She IS after all, your OC, and for now it rather feels like she was just chucked into the story without first making "room".
bloodyrose234 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
awsome i like it keep updating i will always reveiw
Enchanted Elf chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I really like your story and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Jestie Uchiha chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! :DD
I LOVE LAWLIET! He's so clever:D I also really enjoy your character and writing style. Quiet interesting with great grammar. Please UPDATE soon:DDD
Panakeia chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I didn't know there exist this kind of fics. It's funny to think a fan could be introduced to the series he/she loves (sorry for Gantz or Hellsing fans LOL).
Even if she's based in a real person, she's still an OC and therefore she needs more develpoment. So far everyone is in character, even Aizawa xD

By the way, when the producers announced DN was going to turn anime I wonder how could the do for not turning it boring (they did it fantastic, btw) because DN is a lot of talk and investigation. And you're right, seeing that in real life is plain boring.
Hope Diamond chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
love it!
RenTheDemon chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
cant wait for the next chapter, hope you are out sooner next time.
i am not trying to stress you or anything.
btw good chapter XD
kanade22 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Wow! This is really good. Hope update soon. I know how school can get in the way though. Really looking forward to reading more.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Good luck, Jenny. But seriously, cannot somebody ever insert a competent police officer, instead of a youthful fan, into the Death Note? Somebody less conspicuous, more patient, less prone to using information about one timeline as if this timeline isn't going to be different?
Crystalia Celeste-Slytherin chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I don't like Aizawa so much, in this fanfic and the manga too! w

anyway, good chapter :3 and... can you make it more interesting? xD