Reviews for The Cold Trail
Skyla71 chapter 14 . 4/4/2021
I'm so relieved about the happy ending, they deserved it so much! Thank you.
Kat and Dex are siblings and they're killing me with laughter. Poor Klaus.

"This is what happens when I make friends," Klaus said disgruntled, "I only find the crazies. Ignore them, they're idiots."
"He stared at her for a second, not blinking at all, before he suddenly turned around and called out, "Katherine! You can shoot me now." x) He finally confessed and of course she had to tease him, that was hilarious but adorable.
Their reunion was so sweet and emotional. And Caroline acted like nothing happened, she's so strong.

Oh, and how he's acting towards Rebekah is everything; best brother ever.

"You're my falcon, Klaus." Oh my goodness T.T

Perfect chapter 3
Skyla71 chapter 13 . 4/4/2021
Caroline can't be dying plz. I hope it's just Katherine at the end. Dang it's so thrilling!
Skyla71 chapter 12 . 4/4/2021
OH MY GOD :o
This is critical. You know how to hold our breath. Loved it!
Skyla71 chapter 11 . 4/3/2021
Dear Tanya,

How dare you with all the angst?

How dare you not let Klaus talk to Rebekah?

How dare you make us like Kol then get him arrested?

Just how dare you?

Also, Kol and Rebekah in love is kinda unsettling I must say.
And your reviews always make me laugh x)
Skyla71 chapter 10 . 4/3/2021
Oh my God another dead end and cliffhanger, you liked keeping your readers on their toes.
Is the girl Rebekah? :(
Anyways, that was really intense and Caroline did what the FBI and the cops couldn't; what an amazing and reckless woman.
Skyla71 chapter 9 . 4/3/2021
Oh my God it's coming together!
In my previous review I said the second man might be Stefan, I just forgot he's Caroline's deceased brother here smh. I have absolutely no idea who it could be, it's thrilling.
It's kinda fun to have Dexter here too x)
Sweet flashback yet again. Klaus can't refuse Caroline anything, I'm not sure that's totally healthy tho. He's entitled to keep some things for himself imo.
Skyla71 chapter 8 . 4/3/2021
Is the second man Stefan? What's going on?! X)
The FBI's not really competent either, they let a lead go unlooked-for SMH
Love the flashbacks about Klaroline!
Skyla71 chapter 7 . 4/3/2021
Dear Tanya,

How dare you end every chapter with weird facts of Caroline 's hair?

How dare you make Klaus all angsty and sad?

How dare you give such less flashbacks?

Just how dare you

Sky

PS : it's amazing!
Skyla71 chapter 6 . 4/3/2021
Dear Tanya,

How dare you give us no Klaroline?

How dare you give us no flashbacks?

How dare you hurt poor Caroline?

Just how dare you?

Love,

Sky
Skyla71 chapter 5 . 4/3/2021
Oof that's a lot...
Her brother and then her sister..that's terrible T.T
Love how Caroline convinced Klaus to look into the file; she's so fierce and I love her and she has to stop hurting she's been through enough already.
Skyla71 chapter 4 . 4/3/2021
Oh my God, you were right so many revelations..
Maybe Klaus got suspended because he started a relationship with a civilian aka Caroline whom he was apparently originally helping on some kind of case idk.
Anyways, I appreciate that Kat is going to confront Klaus before bringing these elements to her captain. And I must say I kinda like their dynamic and love this fic. I can't believe I only heard about it now.
Skyla71 chapter 3 . 4/3/2021
Holy sh*t! Yes, please hurry up Klaus!
Skyla71 chapter 2 . 4/3/2021
Mazuka from Dexter! Hahaha wasn't expecting this.
Are Elijah and Klaus not brothers here?
Love this sm already. Great job!
Skyla71 chapter 1 . 4/3/2021
Oh my..what is going on? So intriguing and well written.

"She's just a kidnapped woman." What is wrong with this guy?! He needs a career change asap.
pixiegrl1976 chapter 14 . 2/22/2021
This was truly an incredible story. I actually liked both endings but I would have to chose the angsty ending. Your whole story was incredibly well written.