Reviews for The Cold Trail
.GOD! This is one of THE BEST fics I have ever read! I have re read so many parts of this fic because of their awesomeness.!I sooo look fwd to reading ur other works! :)
cho sandy chapter 15 . 3/28
i am crying so much that my mom ask me reason for my upset? and i told her reason is u! well done and i am in love with concept but feel very bad in the end for story, klaus and caroline.
still crying...please i am requesting you will u make a sequal of happy ending base on anything theme timetravel or rebirth caroline anything ..,,,sad ending doesnot fit for caroline and klaus. it breaking my heart...pretty please
CrystalWatersXo chapter 15 . 1/11
Okay, where do I even start? This is the most suspensful, intriguing and shocking fanfiction I've ever read. Like I felt like I was actually in the story, and just.. I don't even know what to say! It had me laying in bed, reading on my phone for like 2 days! It's so well written and the plot is amazing! You deserve all the awards lol! (But no seriously, this has left me speechless.) Like this whole story was so tragic but exciting and the writing of the plot was like it came from an award-blockbuster! I waited a few days before I read the very last chapter because.. I'm not sure actually. But when I read the chapter before that I was like "Aw yay happy ending, I love it." And I mean that happens in pretty much every story. But then when I started reading the alternative ending I was like "Okay woah I was not expecting this." Like it was some kind of blow that made me want to cry but I couldn't. Especially after reading the happy ending and thinking everything was okay, and then reading the very last one, thinking the happy one could've been just like a dream.. I just.. OH MY GOD! And then Katherine said Caroline had even been dead for a long time before they found her (and was dying while screaming, if I recall correctly?) and.. ugh this was all so tragic! I wish I could re-read this whole fanfiction, you know without knowing what will happen.. ha. So yeah, basically: this story is amazing, you're an amazing writer and you deserve ALL THE AWARDS OKAY? Okay.
clOclo-sorciere-megalo chapter 15 . 1/8
Even if the alternative sad ending is really good and heartbreaking, I prefer the happy ending... I know, i am such a girl !

and I really LOVED your story ! It is one of the better klaroline that I red and the suspense is great !
I was not expecting that. I dont know how to react really. You did a great job on this. Really well written and creative! You are awesome, keep on writing, you are a great writer!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
both endings are really skilfully written, but I like the other one better, it's happier
kickassfu chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Well I'm ruined...I just HAD to read the alternative ending didn't I? God dammit...curiosity killed the cat and even though I'm not a cat, I died :'(
I mean the AE is still beautifully written, and so messed up, it's actually a really great ending! But I'm a sucker for happy endings, so...in a way I'm glad to have read both endings! Fucked up as this one is...(it broke my heart) it's amazing.
Anyway I really loved this fic you really are a fantastic, very talented writer :D You wrote this perfectly.
I was totally going to say a bunch of things about the fic, honestly, but I'm still recovering from the AE xD I'm literally wordless...you are wonderful and I absolutely love you and this fic ;) Great work!
arbo chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story...it was very suspenseful. So glad you went with the happy ending and not the alternative!
Adorkablewriter chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
This was excellent. I really really loved it. I love the happy ending because I'm a person who just despises tragedy however, I equally loved the alternate ending. It was definitely daring and in it's own sad way very sweet. I don't think the last line of the alternate ending will ever leave my memory. The fact that you could get me to love something so tragic is a testament to your skill.

One last thing and it's not really a big deal but it is slightly annoying. You constantly said bought me here instead of the correct way which is brought me here. Sorry just wanted to let you know because other than that I think your brilliant.
Adalynstar chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
It took me about 6 chapters to realize that Dexter is from the TV show
Chlonizzle chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
I cried like a baby on thia chapter
bluemanakin chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
This. God, this story...
I can't remember the last time I've read a fanfict (or any story for that matter) where I've been so caught up with everything, shaking and gasping and yelling out whenever I hit one of your endless plot twists. Seriously though, this was brilliant - absolutely jaw-dropping, teary-eyed brilliance. Your writing style is great and you kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time (even though I read it all in one sitting). I kept trying to guess the plot, expecting you to fall back into some cliche crime eventually, but you KEPT SURPRISING ME. When all the character names started falling in place and all the flashbacks starting clicking together and making sense - my heart rate literally sped up. You managed to capture everyone's characters perfectly - the whole damn thing is flawless. Just thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your talent. I'll definitely be reading everything else that you have written. I hope you continue writing for a long time! (:
carolineisthequeen chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
This is seriously the best klaroline fanfiction I have ever read AU or not. The story/writing everything was perfect. I have reread it again and this time had to leave a review. So thank you. I wish I was around when it was written, the suspense would have killed me probably. While it was good that I could read it all in one beat now I am sad it is over.
Moonshine.40 chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Dear Tanya
Thank you for this amazing beautiful .. just everything story ! 3
I'm sooo glad that I got finally myself to read this amazing story and let me tell you that I felt all the emotions you could possibly feel ! It really felt like watching a movie ! Of course I prefer the happy endingg ! I couldn't bear to see Klaus like that suffer and that would mean it was all for nothing ! Sooo Noo to the Alternative Ending !
klarolineshipperxoxo chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I read this story before, but I loved it so much that I kept on thinking about it and finally came back to read it again. I love the flashbacks with Caroline and Klaus.