Reviews for That's What it's all About
reader chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOL! Very amusing little bit...leave it to Okita to help his buddy solve a problem, and in a very unique way, too!
openwindow chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! !

THIS IS SO GOING ON MY FAVS
Swirly chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
LOL Very amusing, tho I'm a tad bit confused too... so how did Souji's system work exactly? Why were the men "smarter" the next time?
audsome chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
hahaha! that was very intertaining to read! i can picture Okita doing that jig and Saitou's response was as expected. But, i get the feeling that the newbies did NOT quite understand what Okita was doing so they decided to understand what Saitou was teaching them. Then again, you'd HAVE to be dummer thn a dumbie to NOT understand that you stab, pull out, whip off blood, do not wait for cops. Well, this long review is just to say that I liked this a lot!
FrenchieLeigh chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
ROFL! I love it! *huggs ta-chan* I LOVE OKITA SO MCUH! and you made the perfect humor fic
.x Ă–shi
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Saitou doing the Hokey-Pokey? That's stuff that nightmares are made of!

Great fic! I'll never EVER think of Okita's plan. Man, you're good.
Cirya-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Awesome! I started laughing so hard when Okita annouced that fighting with a sword was like doing the Hokey Pokey! Simply hilarious. What you made your characters say, I think, is what they would really say in those situations.

_

Soujiro: She's a huge fan of Okita. *rolls his

eyes* Too big a fan.

Misao: *says in an undertone so Soujiro doen't

hear* Ya, she jabbers about him and how he

shouldn't have died almost as much as she

jabbers about Soujiro and how he is not a nut

case for beating his head on the floor. I think

they're both mental.

*Soujiro and Cirya glare at Misao*

* *

This is brilliant writing. Keep it up!
saitofan108 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Fantastic, fantastic. Very funny!
Rinle chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
What the...

LoL! Love it!
Vesca chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
*sniff* *snicker* mmmm.. BWUAhahahahaha

OMG! YES! Shinsengumi doing the hokey pokey!
Maeniel chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
*Huge gasp followed by inevitable choking and hacking* How could I have NOT reviewed this already? I'm shocked! I'm APPALLED! I'm sorry! Here, we have this fantastic, immensely amusing story, and I completely ignored that cute little review button at the bottom! For heaven's sake, what kind of friend am I?

Now, all we need to do is put Okita and Saitou in roller skates, plop them into a skating rink, and put on loud, old music. Let's hear it for the Village People!

*Saitou starts singing Macho Man, and Okita's attempting to remain upright while roller-skating to the YMCA song*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That was really a great story. Not very many think about back then characters who are just as cool and just as strong.
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
*LOL!* This was hilarious! A perfect fix for my "Blah" mood. Arigatou gozaimasu!
mithrilmine chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
*squeaks* My Mibu-chan doing the Hokey-Pokey? I like the idea...*L* Strange but amusing with nice interaction between Saitou and Okita.
me myself i chapter 1 . 7/15/2002