Reviews for Take This
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 1 . 10/18
I loved this story completely... Well, right up until the very end. I love Stony paring as much as the next person, but at the end there it just felt like a fast and somewhat meaningless "we're in love now, we just found out, and we're gonna go fuck" while the rest of the story had been deep psychological fantastic shit. The end just kind of felt like a completely different story, you know?

Still loved everything else, and the end would have been good too if it was its own story or even epilogue or something. Still, great story.
DeeplyBroken chapter 1 . 10/13
So, I liked this story almost all the way through. I was not a fan of how things escalated at the end however. That is just my point of view. Everything else was nicely written and seemed to fit rather well. I really liked the moments of flashbacks between the real time happenings.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
The beginning of that was amazing but it went too fast. Steve should have taken his time with Tony and the really shouldn't have hopped straight into bed together, there shod have been something about Steve either having no idea what to do or havins some past experience to help him. I really think this story was brilliant but if it were longer it could be so much better. If you want more advice or an apology feel free to PM me. Keep writing.
SarahKnight chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Really enjoyed this story. The flashbacks were intriguing, I was wondering what the explanation was. And you didn't rush through, you explored Tony's trauma and how he kept trying to deal with it. I liked the way Steve and Tony started off arguing about it as well, it's too unrealistic when people jump straight into a heart-to-heart, although some of the other dialogue was a bit too emo and although I quite like Tony/Steve the sex at the end seemed totally out of the blue - could there maybe have been some earlier hints that there was attraction between them? Thanks for a good read though.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was neat. I am not exactly sure if their relationship would've progressed THAT quickly, but it was a lovely read.
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was awesome! I haven't been able to find any fics about Tony's aversion to being handed things before this and I have to say, this was very well written. I loved it!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Thanks for writing this! It progressed very well from beginning to end, really setting up the story. I really liked it!
The Lady J chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You are awful ending the story there lol. But it was great. I loved it.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Meep!nom nom, sex times at the end! :)

You could do one of these for each avenger.. Though aybe without the sexy time after?
sapphireplusle chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
REALLY wasn't expecting that ending... xD
*my reactions*

Steve helping him to overcome his anxiety - "D'aaaaawwwww.."

Turns into slash - oO!? "Hellz yes!" :D
Catvenger chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Well...that escalated quickly xD
mudkipz chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
HURRPLZ Yessssssss :3
UponAtlas chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is brilliant. Good job. :)

- Atlas.
Auttzthoughtz chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That. Was. Awesome.
charbrose chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really liked this. I thought it was really well-written and the flashbacks were so richly detialed and descriptive that it was like I was holding my breath. I love how you really got into Tony's head and acknowleged that maybe he wasn't dealing with his torture as well as the movies indicate. Steve's observant traits in this were very much in character, so kudos on that. And I also liked how you described Tony and Pepper's platonic relationship