Reviews for When Fate Intervenes
Jan2StaMuse chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
First of all, let me just say how much I love the title because I am a huge believer of fate. You've written such a lovely story, so incredibly romantic, and definitely a great alternative ending to such a heartbreaking episode. The last couple of paragraphs with Daphne falling asleep in his arms was beyond romantic. It was perfect. Great job!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Aww, he finally let it out and totally forgot about Mel. *Melts* The conversation that's sure to follow will probably be as meltworthy as this chapter!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
OMG! He found out about her feelings for him. And the way you arranged for that to happen is quite genius. But the ending, quite a cliffhanger.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Great start to this story. And it's great idea to have Niles accidently find out about Daphne's distraught state.
leighann415 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Oh wow, that was beautiful! So perfect. :) *sigh* I could read this chapter a million times! :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I like the mention of Simon & the Winnebago. Nice touch. :) I have a feeling things are about to be melt-worthy! ;)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
*sigh* Love this! I'm glad Niles spoke up here. I wish it would've happened that way on the show...
leighann415 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aww, I can see where this is going, and I like it! :) I like the idea of Niles going back for his keys. Can't wait to read on. :)
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012 sweet is this, her falling asleep on his chest! It's like she felt so safe and comfortable. *Sigh* But, man, what would happen if Mel were to walk in right now? If I didn't hate Mel so much, I might be tempted to do that, but I think I'll just put it out there and see what happens! ;) Thanks once again for the awesome surprise! Love it!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I love Frasier for leaving right now. For once, he's NOT going to butt in. There's a first time for everything, right? hehe SO glad Niles spoke up, and I KNOW the last chapter will be melt-worthy! :)
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Oh! I love this! Wish it'd happened like this on the show. But, hey, as long as N/D end up where they belong, it really doesn't matter what path they take to get there! I can't wait to see where you're taking this. I can already tell this will be reread many more times!
BaronessBlixen chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. Daphne falling asleep, but still whispering that she loves him, too *sigh* So, so, so cute. Loved every bit of it.
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh, man, poor Niles! But I love where this seems to be heading. I can tell there's melt-worthiness ahead, and I can't wait to read it! Thanks for surprising me with this, too. Love when you do that! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Aww I love how supportive Frasier is here. That's my favorite kind of Frasier hehe Can't wait to read the rest now! Love the story so far. It's just so beautiful *sigh*
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Omg this chapter is the most perfect thing ever! I was already squeeing that Niles actually witnessed the conversation but then the ending - wow!