Reviews for the killing pattern
The Lost Beifong chapter 1 . 7/1/2014

I can't believe I've never seen this but I feel like it was written for me which I know it wasn't but oh my god I love it so much! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I know you haven't seen Legend of Korra, but this story fits in completely! You must be a psychic magical writer of awesomeness. In Legend of Korra, Toph does have a daughter Lin, and Aang and Katara have a son Tenzin. Tenzin and Lin are close friends and even dated when they were young, but Tenzin married a non bender Pamela. Lin is just like Toph, sarcastic, blunt, opinionated, a little more vulnerable though. Tenzin is even calmer and quieter than Aang, but he can lash out. When you get to watch the show, Lin and Tenzin show nothing but friendship between them, but a person can dream! Toph and Aang always had great chemistry that Katara can't match regardless of Aang's love for her.
sol chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is beautifully haunting and I want to laugh and cry and hug you because of this lovely gem you've written! Please continue to write, you do it wonderfully!
sablefalls chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was rather heartbreaking but very believable in how it could come about. Well done!