Reviews for Encounters of an Elevating Nature
psychotic chaos chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
More please?! I know it's been a while since you updated, but I'm craving Sloan/Don - there's precious little of it out there. I love the start to this, can't wait to see where it goes if you decide to update.
Eire sky chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Please continue, I love it! I loved that Sloan used ju-jitsu on Don, so hot!
bellarke chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved this! You nailed the characterizations to a T. The writing flowed, Don's thought process is perfect, on point and the way you have him thinking of Sloan is just wonderful. I want more!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I did like this until the end when Sloan physically attacked him for no good reason and with no consequences. It is certainly true to the show where it seems we can't go one week without a woman assaulting a male with no consequences and just having it all be brushed aside but it's not a GOOD part of the show.
yaba chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Great start! I want more...I love the way you characterized Sloan, awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
please keep writing!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I enjoyed this! Comical and engrossing and very true to the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
so well done.
anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
love it. continue pleaseee:))
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
awesome! i love it! keep it up pleassseeee
Abby chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Please update, this story is great!
RubirosaRocks chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was awesome! I loved reading that so much. You captured them so well and I like their interaction. No wonder he wouldn't know if it was love or fear haha. I hope you continue this story :) I'd love to read more!
x3 Samantha chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Lovely little fic! I think you characterized both Sloan and Don excellently, and I loved the way you had them interacting with each other. I really hope you write more as I greatly enjoyed this!
Em chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Holy crap this is amazing! The tone, the characterizations, the dialogue-it was all perfect :)
Laurie Lu chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
It was great! I would love to read the rest when you have time to share it! You shouldn't be intimidated...maybe you aren't Sorkin but I don't think it really mattered because you had the characters down so well. I truly believe that Don and Sloan would act like that given the situation you put them in and I think that's the test of a really great writer...letting the characters speak for themselves.