Reviews for Part Human
KnellaLuna chapter 36 . 7/28
Ahhhhh! I loved it so much! I cant wait to read the next ones!
Sabi2 chapter 36 . 6/15
Absolutely fabulous! :D Can't wait to start the next one.
Sabi2 chapter 20 . 6/14
Hahaha! Poor guy :D
Mvillemaire chapter 36 . 4/27
That was Brilliant! Thank you for writting it. I wasn't shure about reading Dr. Who fanfiction cause I didn't tought anyone could make me see David's Doctor as good as he plays it... But the other day I saw a movie with David in it and I needed to see my Doctor... I'm so glad I found your stories... I could see hum in my head in every chapter. Your descriptions and dialogue were perfect. Can't wait to read the other of your stories! And I need to find the DVDs so I could watch 9th and 10th again... Thanks
eternalLove59 chapter 36 . 4/22
OMG! Perfect ending! I know there's more to this story but gosh this was a pretty amazing way to end this chapter. I really can't wait to read to read more of what's to come for Rose and the Doctor.
eternalLove59 chapter 30 . 4/22
Damn that was one hell of a kiss! Nice reunion moment for the Doctor and Rose ;)
eternalLove59 chapter 20 . 4/21
lol Rose fell asleep! Just when the Doctor finally explained the meta-crisis thing :D Btw the past chapters have been rough on the Doctor in especially the last one.
eternalLove59 chapter 10 . 4/21
The past chapters have been amazing. I loved how you compared Tentoo and Rose's situation with what happened with Pete and Jackie. I never thought about that but loved that you pointed it out. I wonder what's happening in Pete's world, London to be exact that people are disappearing?
Heather Snow chapter 36 . 3/27
Very nice. I loved how you characterized the Doctor in this story. Characters were very real and 3-dimensional. And the story was just fun.
Detafo chapter 36 . 2/15
It's taken me, quite literally, days to read this, because I sincerely did not want it to end! You write so well, and I can see these scenes happening in my mind's eye so clearly! It's brilliant, you're brilliant, and you've done a wonderful, fantastic, excellent job. So in character, I'm in awe of your talents.
OSUJillyBean chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Tailors measure your inseam. "Inner leg" sounds like a bad euphemism only Captain Jack would use.

Loving this story so far but that part struck me as hilarious.
IamMu-chan chapter 36 . 9/12/2014
I know you finished this story about 2 years ago but I only just discovered it and I simply loved it! If the show could just do a mini-series about Rose and Ten(Two) i would recommend this story right here! Your ability to portray emotion and your descriptive writing is amazing and I honestly read your entire story in 2 days (in between work mind you!). Great job and can't wait to read more of your work! *flies off to the sequel*
iHamster chapter 36 . 9/1/2014
Yaayyy! Such a wonderful story. This is how it turned out for Rose and the part human Doctor, I'm sure of it. Creative and brilliantly written. :0)
iHamster chapter 34 . 9/1/2014
Ch.35 is just amazing, fantastic build-up and everything oh my gosh.
iHamster chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
The PURE AnGST of this chapter, oh my god. Poor Doctor blaming his very creation ruining everyone's lives.