Reviews for The Tyrant Who Played Cupid
Are you ever gonna finish it ? Cus I really like this one
Haku Elric chapter 1 . 1/28
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic a lot, is there any chance that you will continue writing this story? T_T
PLEASE UPDATE IM GOING TO CRY THE ANGST IS SETTLING UNEASINESS IN MY HEART
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
This was SOOO good! /screams
I absolutely ADORE Aokise, and this fanfic is my favorite! The first chapter made me cry because it was so good. ;u; keep up the good work!
iman24 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Such a good fic and it really disappointing to see that you haven't updated since years.
Apocalypse owner chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
No! I didnt want to read this because it wasnt finshed and it has been left untouch for a while. And stupidly, in the end i decided to read it but mentaly prepare my self for disapoinment & reminder not to get overly attached to the story! but in the end i couldnt help it! I got so lost with it the I had forgotten about my plan, and so now here I am, lothing my slef for geting attached. i hope that you can finsh this story for the sake of not only my heart but for my curiosity too.
apple chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
waaaa I really, really like this story! looking forward to next update! ;;;;;
BluetoYellow chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY ! I always like it when Midorimacchi is the one comforting Kise ! You did well with the rooftop scene ! I'm also not prepared with Aominecchi rejecting my Kise TAT I hope they will fix this and Akashicchi's plans will work .. I will like this so much if Midorimacchi or Akashicchi will like Kise XDD But it will be complicated. I hope you will still update this TAT its been a year. You are good in writing. Please update.
dick shit chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
I find it difficult to grasp that you won't be updating this anymore at all. sad.
dick shit chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Thank you for messing up my feelings at 1 am truly I am grateful wow okay my kokoro is brokokoro
dick shit chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
God if I didn't know that aoki existed I would probably be like akashi and question kise's choice in love hahahahah
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
LUV THIS WHOLE STORY AND CONCEPT! I read chapter one like a looooooong time ago and bumped into this again and waoh! IT SOOOO DAMN AMAZING! I LUV IT! Wahhhh can't wait for chapter two! But geez, I've read a few fanfics where Aomine is just and ass but Kise's all strong and forgiving and all, they should make Aomine work for it! -sigh- Anyways this is just mind-blowing! and good luck with your Mid-terms and the next chapter
Elliot chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
man, plz update soon! its getting to the good part!
vidhduejcnd chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
I absolutely love this story. It's really funny and exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
XxlighterxX chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *preparing for human sacrifice* i does like your story but with that chapter i fall in love! *grins* well... i hope everything gonna be all right in your A's wish me luck in my exams too!