Reviews for The Tyrant Who Played Cupid
This. Is. Omg the feels! This is literally one of the best, most amazing fanfics i have ever read i am not kidding i could die right now and i will die if i do not find out what happens in the end. Author-san please please please please i know u have a life and more important things to worry about and im sorry if i am being inconsiderate and selfish and demanding and if u feel like i am hassling u but please please please write more to this absolutely wonderful piece of work. I am so. Hooked. Thank you so much. You dont know how grateful i am to have read this and how deliriously happy this story has made me THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
*glare* I know there won't any update
Kiruta-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Pls update I loves the story and can't wait for it sorry for being selfish though
Engxty Piksy chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
i am SO hooked! more please! Akashi is such a relationship guru :D
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
No! Please don't end, I want to see more of Akashi's plans and how kise and aomine get together! Please update soon, I look forward to it!
rey chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
this was really good! I like how the basketball team is involved in their relationship its kinda funny. Aomine is mad?
cant wait to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Next chapter . PWEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE? I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT .
and akaaaaashi *squeals and dies*
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
It was amazingly written and somehow you've got kise's peraonality on dot .
i love him and aomine so much ... GAHHHHHHHH DONT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY OR I'LL DIE .
ash chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Its awesome .
*cries and dies*
I am a huge shipper ..please continue _/\_
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Please please please continue! I can never find a fanfic that continues that's as good as this one! So you have to continue!
sachesan chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
I wish that you would update this story. *sigh*
Aya Kazuki chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
I absolutely love this story and I do hope you will be continuing it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Love this so much ! Please update :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Are you ever gonna finish it ? Cus I really like this one
Haku Elric chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic a lot, is there any chance that you will continue writing this story? T_T