Reviews for Treasure in My Life
Kit chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Hey, wonderful fic! I just hope you'll continue it! And I hope you'll make this a Tiara/Kagetsu fic as I think Tiara really deserve Kagetsu's love. Leon seems to make a good friend to Tiara and I can't really picture that 'spark' between them. So... TIARA X KAGETSU all the way! Keep up the good work! More chapters please!
Aesha chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
I just adore the story!It's so kawaii!Is it going to be Tiara/Leon or Tiara/Kagetsu?*praying*..leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon leon!I just love Leon!Please write some more..and son...LEON!
Divine Angel of Shadows chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Wow...I'm speechless...

That was wonderful! You portrayed Tiara's feelings with such beauty and grace...it was just amazing! I really enjoyed reading this first chapter and so i'm moving on to the next one.

~ Angel ~
lilangel chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
This sis a great story. Keep it up come on this is the most greatist Drama,Emotianal,lovelyist and prettist story I have ever read.
the lonely and the dark chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
OH I like this a soon please!I hate waiting for a good fic to be updated...sigh
Calenheniel chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Luv the story and plot-line! So intruiging!

luv ya,

_~
fanficREADher chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
please continue ...okay
JabberW00kie chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Of course I like it! . Write MORE! Please? That would be really great! The way that you managed to incorperate all of the charactors into it is great! Is this going To be A Tiara/Leon or a Tiara/Kagatsu? *Cough* LEON! *Cough* . I actually don't have a huge prejudice towards the couples, (I just have a little one!) so I'll read it, (And like it if you keep writing the way you are now,) no matter who you pair them up with. . Please update soon!
Salt-the-Catgirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Even though I'm not a big Kagetsu fan, this story is well written so far. I wouldn't mind seeing how this turns out.
Lynderia chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
The emotional turmoil in this story is great! Please continue!
Oh Fiddlesticks chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
This is really well written. I like your writing style. Please continue! .
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
I read this on your site then found it here.

*shakes people who didn't review*

I can't believe u guys!

THIS IS THE BEST SHAMANIC PRINCESS STORY EVER!

Whoever saw this fic and just brushed past it is honestly quite stupid.

I love it! You're doing a great job and you must continue!

GOGOGOGO!

MUAHA! You rock pppwwwwweeeeeaaaaaassseeee continue!

-Spellcasta
Nyami chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
what? nobody reviewed yet? or maybe i can't see them. that's gotta be it. i love your story. i usually never enjoy reading fanfictions - but yours is QUITE good and i am looking foward for more (i hope this is gonna be a kagetsu/tiara story. i can't help it. they look so cute together. _). keep up the great work!