Reviews for Absolute Perfection
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Interesting meeting! Nicely creative. :) Thanks for writing!
rockymickey chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Will you finish this one.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I recall you told me you were working on this one... And you shared a juicy secret with me!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. ;)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I can just imagine Alice being a touch bit
Overwhelming for Bella at moments
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
My curiosity is DEFINITELY piqued. What is Edward's relationship to Alice?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This promises to be another fun ride!
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Ok, not too sure on Edward and Alice's relationship yet, but I think maybe she pretends to be his girlfriend, but is in a real relationship with Jasper, but they have to keep it under wraps.

I could also be way off the mark, but I am so looking forward to finding this out.

Yes Bella watch you back, I do not trust Tanya or Aro.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Well, that sure showed you Tanya. HA!
But I am not sure she will leave it there.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Yeah, see Tanya was mentioned and that was it, I was like Oh god here we go. I was high alert. lol

I think Bella has a little crush, and what was that with Edward not going to correct Alice on the whole naked thing.

Can't wait to see it all unfold.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Looks like these two are going to hit it off. hahahahahahahahaha.

So she loves the hands, but has already taken a dislike to his arrogant side, and he has assumed she was older.

Ha, I can already tell I am going to enjoy this.
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Oh boy something is going on something had to have happen to be acting the way they all do updAte soon
dazzleglo chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
LOL, them switching seats and Alice getting all PDA with Jazz on the plane, she just can't help herself.
RedneckAngel chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Dil, this story slays me...and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I can't get enough of this Edward and Bella. This story has amazing promise and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Awesome as always!
Kelly
SLKerouac chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Bella still has not been told or figured out the relationship between Alice and Edward. What is it? What is the relationship between Alice and Jasper? Edward wants to let Bella know about some of the arrangements and also to tell her to watch her back with Tanya. Edward is also letting her know about the modeling part of their agreement and that no one should know about it. Is Edward feeling some connection with Bella but doesn't know what it is? What is going to happen next? At the airport? At the hotel? Will their relationship start to change as they become closer? What has Jasper so worried? On with the story. Next chapter!
sujari6 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I think Edward's advice about Tanya is something she should take notice of.