Reviews for The Unlikely Bond
revengedoctor21 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Any plans of actually updating this? This is intriguing and I'm interested in how the story would progress. :D
CorLeonis92 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I really like this fic, I hope you will continue it sometime, because the idea is really good, and your writing is great :) so please, update soon :
Mar chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Whoa Emma is so sad and a funny drunk I love their conversations;-)
gaby2angel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
me like this fic their personalities are spot on 0.0
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
The morning after would be really interesting.
karjens44 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Normally grabby drunks aren't hot...but a drunk Emma makes me rethink that ha.. and Regina so surly yet still going out of her way to help ...yeah that's evil :-p. Love this story.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
looking forward to more
MayFairy chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Drunk Emma was quite possibly the funniest thing ever. Totally in character and I love how she was trying to be all handsy and sexy. So hilarious.

Just...keep being bloody amazing, okay? :)
KeptinSight chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Great update
Tamy79 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Mar chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Oh man this was so sad poor Regina and Emma hug her that was really nice update soon;-)
karjens44 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Wonderful update...damn but Regina is stubborn heh. Looking forward to the next update
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
MayFairy chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
This is so brilliantly written! It's all very in character and perfect, not too mention it's not rushing at all...I will just say, though, that sometimes you aren't starting a new paragraph when a new person is speaking and I think you really should, just because it can get slightly confusing. :)

I can't wait for more!