Reviews for Believe in Magic
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 4/4
This is sad, and perfect, and poetic I love it
Aniston.Winters chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh wow. I love it.
It's brilliant.
two sides one coin chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
so i started reading this and then got really confused and then realised its because I missed the middle of it for some reason *shakes head*

anyway, this was really interesting. the description was flawless, per usual and I imagery was really interesting.

all on all it was excellent sweetie.

-hugs-

- ali *mwah*
GreekDefender chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This story of yours is absolutely amazing. I loved the flow of the story and how it moved. It was beautifully worked and the style of the story fit perfectly with Alice in Wonderland. I really hope you write more of this sort of wonderful story soon.
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow. You're an wonderful writer. I love the whole "Alice" metaphor and how you told me everything through Wonderland. It's amazing. Another fave I believe.

(XD Still not logged in)
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Beautifully written.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was really good! I didn't get who "Alice" was until the end. Fab job!
Zssillybilly chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow this is so powerful! I sorta felt like I was reading a poem it was so well worded and and and GAH! I loved it!
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
The ending was very unexpected, though who was his 'hatter'? I understood everything else but, I never did understand who was the mad hatter. Is he a HP character or just a symbolism? But either way I still love this fic. Keep updating