Reviews for Quarterback Sneak
moose-girl6 chapter 14 . 10/21
Ahhh, I love this story so much. I would love an update but am currently just grateful there's so much here! I particularly love Bella and Emmet's relationship. Is he going to meet Rosalie at some point and get to have a happy ending? And does Riley have a bit of a crush on Bella? The way Emmet says 'Riley wouldn't have shut up about it' when he thought Bella was all heartbroken over a break-up. I love the whole gang, and can't wait to see what else is going to happen. I really want Bella to meet Rosalie and Edward's grandpa.
I hope you're well, and your family too!
petmom1213 chapter 15 . 10/4
I love this but nothing is resolved. I hope nothing bad happened to cause you to stop writing. Please if possible finish this story.
Mickey Hall
Jay chapter 16 . 10/2
Missing Cullen and Legs : )
Anon chapter 16 . 9/21
New football season, new update? :)
Artemisbabe chapter 16 . 8/27
This story is incredible! I see it’s been years since you’ve updated, but I hope you’re well, and maybe this story will call back to you someday- I’ve absolutely loved reading it.
Lila chapter 16 . 8/12
Just peeking in to see if there has been an update. Hope all is well with you.
moose-girl6 chapter 15 . 6/24
Such a good story. I've just finished another re-read, and I love how it always feels so authentic. I love their love story.
Lila chapter 16 . 6/12
Just looking to see if maybe you had updated my favorite story of all time.
Ann chapter 16 . 5/22
Missing this fantastic story. I hope you and your family are doing well.
FireflyRosealice chapter 1 . 5/20
Just wanting to know how you are doing?... Love you stories... Sending you good vibes and hoping you will come back again
little strega chapter 16 . 5/13
Just read this one and love it. Hope it get completed at some point. ait will be in my follow story list hoping for an update.
SeekingJamestown chapter 15 . 3/23
Please, please update. I hope things are going well in your life, and that you’re soon at a point where finishing this is doable. I truly appreciate and love this story, and am still holding out hope of it being completed.
engelboi chapter 16 . 3/22
I’m still hoping for this story to be continued
sosueme chapter 16 . 3/11
I put off reading this story, waiting for it to be completed. I recently saw it recommended and thought I'd just read the first chapter. Could not put down! Love love love it. I know it's been a while, your teens must be young adults by now, maybe you are working through your list of things you were trying to accomplish then! This story is so good. The characters are so likable and their world is so vivid. I've never been a huge sports fan, but the strategy and stats about the sport in this story, make me appreciate and wonder more about it. I'll keep checking back now and then for updates. Thank you for sharing and keeping the story up. Hope you are staying safe.
sosueme chapter 5 . 3/7
Hellooooo ... I love it! These characters and their world... Bella's is interesting and her humor us hilarious and Edward is ridiculously sexy and likable. More!
4,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »