Reviews for Quarterback Sneak
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story to us..I can't wait for the next chapter...hoping it will be soon. One of my favorite stories.
ptitemel38 chapter 16 . 9/25
Hello,
You probably won’t finish this story but I just found it and I just want to tell you that I really like it I would have loved to know what happen next and how Emmett and Mike react to the big news.
Anyway even though it wasn’t finished it is still a very good story and I have loved reading it
stinkyfeet chapter 16 . 8/17
Hope this gets and ending. Real life sucks, so I understand. But what a plot this was. Commend you for some awesome writing
Dimpls742 chapter 16 . 7/7
Please update this story. It is so wonderful. I would love to k is how it all ends.
lildee-dee245 chapter 16 . 6/26
I'm so sad I was looking forward to the next chapter.
bellh chapter 16 . 6/12
This is such a good story. I hope you decide to finish it!
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 6/12
I would love to know the rest of this story. There are so many things left to unfold. You should finish it or let someone else let someone adopt it. It's too good to just be abandoned. You are a good writer.

Mickey Hall
petmom1213 chapter 4 . 6/11
This is so good. I hope it's complete. I love sportsward. And hes so nice. Not arrogant at all.
Mickey
megsie1977 chapter 16 . 6/6
Hi there, really enjoyed this fic so far! I hope you’ll come back to it and finish it, as I’d really love to see Bella tell off her in laws! Thanks
ReadOnlyView chapter 16 . 6/4
I'm not sure if you're still writing anymore, but I recently rediscovered this story, and I have to say it's amazing, and I would hope that, if you ever get inspired to write again, you can pick this one up again. It's a fantastic piece, and I just wanted to let you know that :)
Please finish this - I love this story . Please
hazelnuticecream chapter 15 . 5/4
This might be the 3rd time I've reread this entire story and I still love it! I'm dying for a next chapter where Bella chews out Carlisle and Esme for their shitty parenting!
AnneL214 chapter 16 . 5/3
Hey, I saw you stopped by in February to post something and it gave me hope that you would finish this great story.
I just thought I would let you know that I still stop by once in a while to see if there is a new chapter.
Can’t wait to read you again
Please please continue this story, it’s so good!

I want to see Esme and Carlisle get ripped new one by Legs and the Chief. And Sue for good measure!
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 16 . 4/8
This story has ruined my schedule for the last 2 days. I could not put it down! This was brilliant! I hate to say that I passed this gem for years and never tried it ( I know I’m an idiot, forgive me). Man I really want an update to see how their life turns out and how the meeting with parents went. Also I actually enjoyed reading your A/N, I honestly skip those but seeing as yours were spread throughout the years I enjoyed seeing the updates. Well you haven’t updated in 4 years maybe, I’m still following because maybe one of these football seasons will make you feel nostalgic and hit up these characters again. Laters !
P.S