Reviews for Quarterback Sneak
Jillgrab chapter 17 . 11/18
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I hope you find the time to come back and finish it. I’d love to see how the rest of the season pans out, their honeymoon, how Bella’s job takes the news and where Edward signs. Maybe even a future take with those kiddos.

I hope your daughter is doing better. I suffered a concussion requiring neuro appointments and vestibular and speech therapy as well. Right around the same time too. So I fully understand the struggle. I hope she is back to normal without lingering side effects.
AnneL214 chapter 17 . 11/11
Just a little message to let you know that I reread your story today and I still love it! I hope you’ll keep posting, even if it’s not often. It’s always a pleasure to read you. Thank you for sharing your talent and your story with us!
Anne chapter 17 . 11/6
Greatly missing this amazing story. Hope you and your family are well.
Cheryl chapter 17 . 11/5
Just re-read this again. I hope 2022 is going better for you and your family. Hope to read another chapter soon. Take care.
Kathi Babcock chapter 17 . 10/21
I am so thrilled to have stumbled on your update! You and your characters are important to me. I have two graduate degrees from KU and thus qualify as a true Jayhawk. So we are sort of related.
You have had more than your share of bumps in the road. I hope you and your family are doing well now. Best wishes.
hope you are doing well and hope to read more from you

take care and stay safe
Padme Relena chapter 17 . 9/24
OMG I'm so happy you upload a new chapter! thank you so much... hoping for more!

I hope your familly is well!
Teresa R chapter 17 . 9/12
I hope life is looking up for you. I was so excited to see your post. More please
Teresa R chapter 16 . 9/12
Love them sticking together. Can't wait to see Bella deal with his family
Teresa R chapter 15 . 9/12
The cat will be out of the bag
Teresa R chapter 14 . 9/10
WOW so sweet
Teresa R chapter 13 . 9/10
OMG freaking her out lol he is so cute
Teresa R chapter 12 . 9/10
Can she please kick Newton in the nuts ?
Teresa R chapter 11 . 9/10
Great weekend
Teresa R chapter 10 . 9/10
So happy she pulled her head out of her ass
4,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »