Reviews for Quarterback Sneak
saintfudge chapter 16 . 11/9
Ohh I wish there was more ...great story ..thanks for sharing .i my Ming they rode off in the sunset ..won a Super Bowl..Bella told the I laws to fuck off and they lived happily ever after ..thanks again have fun
Aged Kathleen chapter 16 . 11/5
Have you abandoned this story? And us, your invested readers?
This is a wonderful story. I love how you explained the football part for readers like me, who are only mediocre in the background and details. You painted a realistic picture of a woman in a "man's" workspace. I love Emmett, but not Newton and Riley. You did a good job of characterizing them. I felt exactly like you guided me to react to them. I am anxious to read more!
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 16 . 10/27
It sounds like you yourself were on your own rollercoaster as you wrote the last few chapters — I’m so glad you kept this up so I was able to read it 5 years later! I loved this sporty, passionate Bella, even if their relationship was too good to be true for this gal who just ended a long-term relationship (love doesn’t exist!).

But I’ve gotta say... professionally speaking, Bella absolutely should not have kept this a secret from her top bosses, out of anyone. That’s just unethical. Now, I’ll even take a bullet list of what you saw happening next ;)
cherriesandgin chapter 16 . 10/27
I hope you come back and finish this sometime. It’s awesome. I’m super grateful you left it at a not super cliffhangery moment but I want the rest!
Oaklandblackouts chapter 16 . 10/26
A lovely story - such a shame it was left unfinished! :(
ImARayOfSunshine chapter 16 . 9/19
I've read this story so many times. I just love this version of Edward and Bella!
moose-girl6 chapter 16 . 9/15
Oh man, this is so good. I don't know a thing about American football but you make it come alive. Getting to know these two characters has been amazing, I love them and their love story. Bella is so sassy and funny, and Edward is so sweet and committed. This is so wonderfully written, thank you for sharing it with us.
I know life gets on top of us all, but if you ever wanted to carry on with this I would be here like a shot. Each chapter is so long and exciting and just so good that I'm sure it's not easy writing them, so thank you thank you for giving us 16 whole chapters and leaving us at a stable point.
I hope you're well in this crazy time, all the best! Xoxox
debaik8 chapter 16 . 9/8
Love this story and still holding out hope that you will update it one day!
NoNameAtAll chapter 16 . 9/2
this is probably the best fanfic I’ve ever read. I really really wish we got an ending to it! It stopped on such a high note and there’a so much still to happen! Congratulations on a great story!
ADRIENNESHEP chapter 16 . 8/29
I love this story so much. I come back often to reread. I hope one day you are able to finish it. thank you for sharing your talent xo
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 3 . 8/27
I am happy that bella is not giving in so easily
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 2 . 8/26
lolll
mayymie chapter 1 . 7/11
Please please please finish this story I’ve been following it since you started it and I’ve been coming back to re-read it, hoping to find a new chapter
Anon chapter 16 . 5/9
Another day , another moment I think about this fantastic story I read years ago. And yes I still come back to check for updates monthly. I hope if you are still on here that you are doing well .
4,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »