Reviews for Quarterback Sneak
Teresa R chapter 12 . 9/10/2022
Can she please kick Newton in the nuts ?
Teresa R chapter 11 . 9/10/2022
Great weekend
Teresa R chapter 10 . 9/10/2022
So happy she pulled her head out of her ass
Teresa R chapter 9 . 9/10/2022
love
Anne chapter 17 . 9/5/2022
Realized I had not checked for an update in a few weeks so I decided to pop in and check. Hope you are well.
JayNahNah chapter 17 . 9/6/2022
I’m so sorry for everything you’ve had to shoulder. I’m glad things appear to be on the upswing.

Esme and Carlisle are awful. So is Alice. I love Gramps as well. I think they should show them Bella signed the post nup and have Edward tear it up in front of them.
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 7/27/2022
Hope 2022 has been treating you better. Love the story. Just did a reread
bellamarie117 chapter 3 . 7/24/2022
I remember why I never reviewed…because I devour the chapters and just want MORE RIGHT STAT NOW! Making myself pausereflect.

Again, Emmett is awesome and I love their friendship so much.

B has it so bad for E, messing up her own draft over him!

Mike is such a jackwagon. I really want him to get screwed over at some point as karma for the way he treats B. Jerk.

I love her getting all defensive over Cullen while watching TV!

Seriously though, their run in at the grocery store is so cute. I just love these 2. B needs to get out of her headgive him a chance because he’s perfect for her!

If that’s not enough…then you give us that scene of her snagging his deep balls?! You are too good to us. So adorable. Love how impressed he is, love his nickname, love that he’s gotta be drooling over her in that skirt. Just love everything.

Stop turning him down, B!
bellamarie117 chapter 2 . 7/24/2022
Oh Bella…why are you the way you are?! These two are so freaking adorable right from the start. I love her bragging about her QB notches and you know E found it so hot! I love how obviously he is crushing on her. So curious what his first impression was/is of her from hearing her talking on the radio to seeing her and talking to her in person (outtake someday?) I love that he blushes and how chill he is. Obviously he’s determined to change her mind about going out with him but he’s not pushy about it either. Have patience, Cullen!
bellamarie117 chapter 1 . 7/23/2022
Re-reading this for the umpteenth time and it’s just plain criminal that I’ve never reviewed…so I shall review each chapter in this RE-read!

I absolutely love this Bella. You’ve given her so much depth in only one chapter and I am completely in her corner. Love how you’ve introduced so much about her history, relationships and general personality in such a natural way. Her banter with Emmett is great and I love them as co-worker buddies. Newton’s annoying and I love how they ignore him. Love her as a radio show host and the world that opens up, and how knowledgeable she is about sports while still staying true to a Bella character.

So excited to keep reading and for her to eat her words about E’s tight end!
gossipgracey chapter 17 . 7/21/2022
Brilliant story - would love an update!
Mistheword23 chapter 17 . 6/24/2022
Oh my god! I'm so glad to see you posted again. I'll be honest, I've been a lurker for a long time now, but I have been following this fic for a while and it made me so happy to see a new chapter. It's probably one of my favorite wips out there. So thank you for this!
Also, really sad to hear about your family problems, I hope you guys have good days real soon. And on a selfish note, I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/12/2022
I’m so glad you’re ok!

This story is so good and I was very sad to never see any updates.

Hope you and yours are well or are on your way there.

I really hope to read Bella ripping into Esme and Alice, that almost never happens!

Thank you for updating and writing this story, I really needed it.
debs2crazy chapter 17 . 6/9/2022
Absolutely wonderful story!
terrabella chapter 17 . 6/1/2022
Just came across this update, such a wonderful story that continues to entertain. Definitely was one of my top stories to read. When you find inspiration to write, it truly is a calling for you and would love to read more. Peace & love
4,617 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »