Reviews for Quarterback Sneak
brandofcullencrazy chapter 16 . 4/8/2022
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Hopefully, he is doing well and making a strong recovery.
brandofcullencrazy chapter 17 . 4/8/2022
I love this story! I can't wait to see if Bella is going to hand Esme and Carlisle their ass. Please update soon!
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 17 . 4/6/2022
Wow the story is great update when u can I hope things get better for u and ur family
Chloe chapter 17 . 3/29/2022
Just stoping in to see if you had updated. I know your life has been crazy so no rush, just wanted to let you know that there are people who love and appreciate your writing.
judgerkat chapter 17 . 3/30/2022
Best story ever
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 17 . 3/28/2022
I loved this chapter. Lots of emotions, good and bad, but they talked it out. I liked Rosalie’s parts too. Obviously love Granddad Cullen because he actually loved Edward. Can’t wait for more!
lovelygloriousnothing012 chapter 17 . 3/27/2022
Holy shit nothing could have prepared me for this update…. Im so glad you still have this story in your head and your heart as do I… I hope things continue to get better xoxo
fashionalici chapter 17 . 3/26/2022
Hi,

First of all : I really love you’re written. I’ve began to read your fanfic one week ago. I’ve been really busy and stressed by work lately so I’d like to thank you because you’re story was like a breath of fresh air.

I hope you’re doing fine, specially with all you’ve been throw with your family. Take care, I wish you the best, and I hope you’ll succeed to finish this beautiful fanfic. Take as time as you need

Best regards
Ines
blb1000 chapter 17 . 3/19/2022
I figured she signed because she thought the pre-nup would never be needed. They'll never break up. But she didn't explain that.
blb1000 chapter 16 . 3/19/2022
Oh boy...
blb1000 chapter 15 . 3/19/2022
It's all coming out now - like it or not.
blb1000 chapter 14 . 3/19/2022
Wow! Lovely wedding you put together for them. Happy to see she skipped all the spa crap.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 3/19/2022
They haven't when told anyone they're living together yet! The Chief would come unglued if he doesn't get to walk her down the isle.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 3/19/2022
Thank goodness she got her head together quickly.
blb1000 chapter 9 . 3/19/2022
Is that a puff of smoke I see behind her retreating form?
4,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »