Reviews for The Illusion of Control
Cathy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Having no control over a situation just drives Michael crazy. He's so anal about having control, isn't he? And you write that so well.

Thanks for sharing.
penless chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I don't know what shmoop is, but I think I must really like it because of the mad love I have for this fic. If I haven't already properly gushed over it earlier, allow me to do so now:

First. The obvious, which is sick!Billy. Gawd. Good enough on its own, but it's not just being sick...it's pneumonia! I can't explain it, I just know that it's my favorite. And you do pneumonia!Billy so freaking well. The slow onset is not only delicious, it's realistic.

Second. Michael POV! I love it! You put me right in his head every damn time. I really do believe that he shoulders the burden of responsibility for his team's well being and safety, and you really bring that to light. Job well done! I know I mentioned this before but I love the scene with he and Fay. When she answers the door and he's on the other side I could just see her rolling her eyes. Your dialogue is amazing. Just perfectly put together.

Third. You bring these characters to life. Every word is golden. Golden! I owe you such a debt of gratitude for introducing me to Chaos. Hmmm...come to think of it, my introduction to the show and the fandom was another one of your sick!Billy fics. I'm sensing a pattern. A pattern that I like tremendously.

Please, never stop being so rad.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Dear lord, you truly do belong in psychiatric care. You penchant for harming Billy must be a form of Munchhausen!

Lovely bit of Michael angst.