Reviews for Ever After
singertobe chapter 2 . 7/2
No more updates? Why?!
singertobe chapter 1 . 7/2
Dang witches live a long time!
I like this story. I shall now go read chapter 2 :)
ChocolatyMinds chapter 1 . 5/19
Well this story does not have the attention it deserves, it's continue
Jessica chapter 2 . 2/12
I love it. This is so far my favourite into the woods with the witch story. I really can't wait for the next chapter
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow! I'm going to start by saying that this is a really interesting idea. The Witch is my favorite character from Into the Woods, so I like the idea of her getting a second chance at happiness. And this story is very well written! Even though there was no dialogue and only one character present for the majority of the chapter, it kept my interest throughout thanks to the beautiful narration and interesting perspective. You did a great job with it!
I particularly like the ending because it's a bit of a cliffhanger. Now I'm really curious to see what the Witch's reaction will be. ;)
I also like the way this story is set in modern times. I figured that the Witch was immortal too, even though I don't remember if the play or movie outright stated that she was.
Altogether, I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading the next one. You're an awesome writer! I really hope you continue this story; I'll be really upset if I don't ever get to read the whole thing.
AuroraSilverthorne chapter 2 . 1/12
This is a very intriguing story. The Witch has always been my favorite character from Into The Woods. Even more now that Meryl Streep has portrayed the character. I do hope you will continue this story.
Barkateer1Fan chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Hope you continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Please continue soon!
Pureblood Viper chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
If you ever get the chance to return to this story I'd be interested in the direction you take with it. It's fairly good for only two chapters.

Cheers,
Viper
AlwayzHuman chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I enjoyed this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!
Night Of Raining Flames chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I loves it! *cheers* Continue! Continue! Continue!
Bluddy Begh Hid chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Love this... please continue!
sarcasm-fairy chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Are you going to continue this? It's really awesome, and if you don't I might just die of anticipation! :(
Write! Write! Write!
Glacier chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
A unique fiction idea.. We just did this play at my school, and regrettably, i didn't try out. But that's another story, nevermind. Please continue.
Phantom Parasol chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Wow!

You're writing is beautiful! I can't wait for the next update (please make it soon!).

Great job