Reviews for Wandering Thoughts
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I have to say you did well for your first fan fiction. It's a good look into what might be going on in Wander's head as he kills the Colossi. I really like how he has to catch himself enjoying it. I mean, you wonder what he might feel as he does this. Does he feel any sort of remorse for killing these creatures or does he try to convince himself that he's doing the right thing? I like how he's trying to do that since it really highlights the internal struggle. I also like the idea that others may have done the same thing for a loved one. It's something I've never seen in a Shadow story, and I think it provides a new twist on it.

All in all, I think you did really well.
Richard B. Sampson Jr chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
A very interesting little story. I like that you have Wander thinking about what he is doing.
PaperWings95 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
To be honest I was surprised at how well written this was considering it comes from someone who finds "THE YAK MILKER" an apt name to go by. Nicely done and I hope you in the incentive to write something else :)
daimee chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful. This Wander's thoughts seem to capture both the mindlessness because of his goal and the doubt about the "evilness" of the Colossi; he's so lost and yet he knows exactly what his goal is: brining Mono back. You also brought up a very good point: how did the third Colossus get on that thing? Did he climb up many many years ago, when the bridge was larger and stronger...? It seems rather impossible! Oh well, the same could be said of a few other Colossi. I also love that in this story the Colossi aren't all good. Most people - and I must admit I'm one of them - focus on how the Colossi are harmless and that Wander is killing innocent creatures. Here they aren't bad, but they're not innocent either and it's at least suggested they did kill some people.
All in all, a very good and emotional story - a few comma splices and typos here and there, but nothing serious. Well done! I would definitely read another story from your hand.
AprilRaven chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Nawww poor Wander, he's so lost and confused, yet determined to bring her back.

I loved how much detail you put into his thoughts, and how you played with his emotions in order to portray a character who seemed so lost that he was starting to go almost insane for one moment. It was interesting to read this, it made me think that Wander really did want to give up. :)

Amazing story, especially since this was your first one. I'm sensing some ideas coming from you! ;) Please continue writing!