Reviews for Whispers Of The Heart
AuthorBoi chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
God your amazing you know that right.
I don't know how many times I can say it. Your in a league of your own and can only dream to get so much emotion so much detail into my stories.
So again I say thanks for sharing your stories with us.
Me
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wow, I was getting sad there at the end. Cos I know not all of your stories have a conventional happy ending.. I'm thinking of the one based off the Alannys Morisette song.

Then, yay. I'm smiling :)
JustAnotherStarkid chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Seth shouldn't have stayed with Emment or gone with James, Seth should have gone to be by himself without some man to complete him.
Michonyx chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Please tell me there's more to this! Does Seth make it? Does he finally leave Emmett? I get that not all stories get an ending tied up in a neat bow, but I HAVE to know! You really know how to keep your readers in suspense, Matt! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
What the hell thats just crazy wow
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Yay! I am so happy seth decided to follow his heart. Great story...the buildup of tension was really well done.
JesseLuna chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Loved it very captivating, beautifully written, but kinda wish there was at a 2nd chapter to see Emmetts reaction & to see James & Seth together :)
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Another great story from you, Matt! Thanks for sharing.
Nancy
Liliom99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great story, thanks Matt! Hugs, Lil
karenec chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was so good, Matt, both difficult and powerful, and I thought the pairing was wonderfully original.

My heart hurt for Seth in his pained existence, and I was really rooting for him as the story went on. The moment when James revealed that he knew about the abuse was very well handled. I was so excited for both Seth and James when Seth jumped through those doors!
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was such a powerful and courageous story. I am SO happy Seth got on that train. So very brave. Your stories always go straight to the heart, Matt. Thank you for sharing. I really loved it. xo
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
very hurtful topic but with hope at the end..
Satary chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I LOVE IT! Good for you Seth!
twilight mum69 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Beautiful story
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved this story when I read it for the contest. The fact he kept thru the doors and left everything behind was amazing. Fantstic and well thought out story.