Reviews for Office Scandal
moodysavage chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Fun to read. I loved the witty dialogue you had between Ron and Draco.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Goodness, Draco you are playing such a delicate game. Lovely portrayal of neo Ronald Weasley; he's such a radical. The most amusing thing is how Harry rode the bandwagon to the Draco-Ron-Thing. It becomes the pivotal point of the love. Draco marrying just to get a Weasley... What has the world come to?
sweetmusings chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is one of the best written Draco/Ron fanfictions I've read, hehe. I loved the part with Harrys' bet and the ending, especially how realistic it was.
Mega thumbs up for keeping them in character too 'cause I know how tricky it can be sometimes! :)
ProperT chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was really brilliant too, lol. And once again, a great job of making them believable- a lot if Ron/Draco stories are always missing something... Excellent Job! :D
OddsandEndsandOtters chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is my favorite Dron fic. You are a fantastic writer!
Kylea Otters chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I just started reading fanfiction a couple of days ago. Not many people ship these two together, unfortunately, but I'm happy to say that this is my favorite Dron fic! Keep up the good work! :)
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
*squeels*
Aww, this is so cute! Most DracoxRon stories I read where not that realistic but this one is really good.
Thank you for sharing.
anko-yume chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
It was fun how the one in denial wasn't the one we thought in the begining. I loved it !
Ankoyume
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I laughed out loud when Harry admitted to betting fifty galleons on Ron shagging Draco before the wedding! Nice work!
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
loved it. it's so in character as well (at least in my opinion)
Gaia-sama chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Goood *-*
Nightmother chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
hehe. Draco does seem to thrive on drama doesn't he
xlittlexmonsterx chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
awwwww :)
mou chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
love ron and draco pairing!
TheWalnutQueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ha, brilliant! Haven't read a good Ron/Draco one shot in ages. May I say, angry Ron is quite dashing. What I wouldn't do... Anyway, nice one, and thanks for not making Malfoy a simpering idiot, instead just a self-concerned idiot :)