Reviews for All In
Airyln chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Hahahhaha. In all honesty, i like the way how you make Lightning flirt, it's very into her character. Serious and charismatic and complicated when showing her emotion, very well done.
ScarletWolfx chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was really good :D
Nemrut chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Quite interesting and very well written. Did expect the card game to go a bit further though but I can't complain.

Thank you for sharing this.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Nice fic here. Interesting talent that Lightning has.
Baka-Strawberry chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ah what a wonderful one-shot (well, I really hope that you would do more :p)

I love how you portrayed their characters, I kinda hate how people usually make them really OOC in their stories just to give more 'romance stories' atmosphere.

Loving your stories, looking forward for your other works :)
Emeraldfocx chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
please say theres more to this story I absolutely loved it.

Lia
Dream-Ryoko chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very good story. you've captured the characters in a great way and i look forward to reading more :-)
Saiumi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really like this ;) I like the back story you added; it didn't seem so unrealistic and I mean how you were able to keep them in character and make this couple seem canon...The effortlessness of the interaction between the two was really enjoyable I can't wait to read more of your works :)
sunnjays chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I enjoy the way you write for Lightning. I feel like she's so in character, and as well as Fang. I love that sort of wild, but careful fierceness you give her, and the way you write them together, my goodness it's so hot.
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That seems like exactly how Lightning and Fang would play that. Light's attraction would only break through her calm when Fang pushed it to its limits, haha. But, they'd still both be determined to win...and end up in bed. A "win-win" ;) Great one-shot!
Genril chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was fantastic! I couldn't wait to get home to read this once I saw this in my emails, and I definitely wasn't disappointed.
Silentx32 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I'm kind of surprised there was so many mistakes but then again it was supposed to be a fun piece. Now this particular story started really slow but once the games began it started to shine. The competition between the two was fun and after the Poker games it got really intense. Excellent in many ways and I would like to thank you for everything.
Logos Minus Pity chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Woooo!

This story was everything I expected and more! Fun, enthralling, just the right mixture of fluff with a bit of suspense and drama in there. And as per usual, your command of both plot flow as well as technical writing skill is perfect. Beautifully done, and I can't have asked for better. Bravo!

Logos
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
So, this is T. I'm on my phone and too lazy to log in.

Yay! This is definitely going I my faves. You addressed the "after" XIII drama with grace and wit, and quickly moved into a friendly game of cards - your backstory on Light and Serah's parents was a bit different than what I pictured in my own head, but it might explain some of Light's antipathy toward head hoodlum Snow, yeah?

Thank you very much!
Raziel12 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Loved this. The undercurrent of tension in Fang's point of view really adds to things, especially when it comes to Lightning. I can only see a game of poker between Fang and Lightning ending in one of three ways: one is your way, another is in a fight, and the other is with most of the house reduced to rubble. I'm glad you chose the more romantic option.