Reviews for RH Season 3 Episode 8 Slaves and Masters
TheveiledReader chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Where can I send my handkerchief bill?
muchbeddled chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Aww, beautiful, and so sad. Glad you wrote of their grieving not ending too soon. It will take awhile for them to heal. Your depiction of their grief is very realistic, I think. Good work. And rather pleased, I must say, that Tuck is leaving, (Hee hee) Though it was a nice moment when he clobbered Giz with the cross.
muchbeddled chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
This was really amazing. I think your very best chapter ever. I am speechless with awe...so moved. Gisbourne's brutality, vs Robin's tender, loving protectiveness. Loved every word.
A single star chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Awwwwwwwh that was super sad. I hope they get there happily ever after soon they deserve it. :D
A single star chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Awwww the last bit of that chapter was sooooo sweet poor Marian I'm glad she escaped Guy. I hope he gets what he deserves.
muchbeddled chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Oh, yes! hold on, Marian, Robin will save you, and this time, I think NOTHING will stop him from slaying Gisbourne! (Except, of course, the author!) Good chapter.
A single star chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Yay Robin saved the gang. Ohh but Marian please let them get to her before Guy has his way. :-(
Aliceoflegend chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
why must you leave us in suspense?! update soon, we'll be waiting
muchbeddled chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Boo! I/m confussed...did he rape her, or did the guards pull her off the floor before he did? I'm thinking he did, poor, poor Marian. Anyway, this was very very powerful, and of course, he would. I really prefer the parts where you write originally, rather than write the lines from the show, but I understand why you are doing it, to rewrite and CORRECT season 3! Anyway, please reunite Marian and Robin ASAP...haven't they suffered enough? GREAT CHAPTER.
TheveiledReader chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Puhhhh, wahhhh! *sniffandsigh*
grrrrrrr "advertising break"
A single star chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Awwwh poor Marian, and I'm curious as to what Tucks got planned. :D
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
sad
Aliceoflegend chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
*single tear falls from eye*

This is so beautiful. And so sad. C'mon Robin! I know you can do it! Hang in there!
Aida Caroti chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Poor Marian. I feel so sorry for her, Guy is being so horrible and she's just lost her baby... you make me have feels! :(
A single star chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Omg what's Guy got planned for Marian please don't let him kill her. Another good chapter.