Reviews for Higher Education
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Such a great story would love to have a futuretake on it you are an amazing writer!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wow
gmd028 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I Loved it! Very well done :-D
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
very hot :) thanks for sharing
Zaralia chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Holy smokes this was good!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I'd love to know what happens to these two next. You've made it totally believable that things will just get hotter between them when it's not forbidden to be together.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
oh yea...kinda hot is right! lol
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hot indeed. Enjoyed it.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Mmm she was definitely his prey and he certainly was the predator. That was very hot, Debbie
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
He will always keep her young and fun loved it thank-you
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Nice, the perfect ending.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
He's so mature for his age! Of course it will work! Lol! My god, who could resist him?!
maryannabella chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Now call me crazy, but I am kind of shocked that the boy isn't gonna be shouting "Roll Tide" on Saturdays. I loved it.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow, that was so good. Bella deserved to find someone that will love and cherish and sex her up all the time! ;) I should be icked out by the teacher aspect but I'm biased when it comes to E/B. I can't help myself. I'm so happy that they get to start a life together NY. And thankfully they never got caught when he was still her student. Good thing he was 18! Gotta say that I also love a sexy, confident Edward. Great story.
sleepyvalentina chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Once upon a time, I started writing a oneshot with the same premise for a similar contest. That oneshot eventually became Art After 5. Reading this was a lot of fun. Best of luck to you!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »