Reviews for Foray into Fashion
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I love Bodie. I used to watch the professionals very religiously back in the 1980s when I was a teenager. It's only just occurred to me while I have been watching episodes on youtube, that maybe someone has also written stories for them as well. I just found you today so I am busy reading. Great stories so far - of those I have read anyway.

And this story was perfect for Bodie. He was always the more suave of the two men. He also had a wicked sense of humour that I just adored. While Doyle wore T-shirts and woollen jackets, Bodie wore either shirts with collars or polo necked shirts and blazers. He was always dressed in a smart casual style. I don't think I ever saw either of them in a suit and tie. Unlike Crowley who always wore a suit and tie.

Was this suave dressing up for Bodie, part of his character or was that Lewis Collins natural style of dress? If it was part of the character, whose idea was it? Lewis's idea or the producers idea? Does anyone know?

Because it is completely opposite to that of his former professions - mercenary soldier in Angola and the Congo... I'm just curious!
pracarual chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
The detail is astonishing and delightful here from Bodie's calculation in the beginning to Doyle's rescue at the end. "Where have all the flowers gone?" Wonderful! And I love having honor paid to the extraordinarily handsome Bodie.
Sylvie Orp chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
The story's tension built up nicely. Well done.