Reviews for Stay
Love it!
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow... Amazing! *-*
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
YOU STABBED ME. RIGHT HERE. *points to chest area* RIGHT IN THE FEELS. *goes of to sob pitifully in a corner with shouts of 'WHY IS THIS SO BEAUTIFUL? !' and 'MY FEEEELS! THERE DYYYYYYING!'*
Shiverkit chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
OMG! You are such an awesome writer i absolutely love all of your pieces..but this one is my favourite of all your works. I look forward to your next update. 3
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Okay... I feel like a little cheesy person for almost crying (maybe I cried just a little but) because of how much Kagami loves Kuroko. ;_; I don't know what else to say. The story is great and I love how Kagami values the marriage to the point of forgiving Kuroko ;_; ah love...only in literature are you so beautiful.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
;A; kagami you bitch. come to me ;A;
taida chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Uwaaah, you're totally forgiven, I'm not sure one can pull off KagamixKuroko without some AoKuro through into the mix! And nah, there's a whole niche of mpreg-loving fans out there. We like this oneshot .
Rebecca Calzone chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aaah yes! My two OTPs AND mpreg! So it CAN be done! This totally made my day!
KuroCake chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That caught me off-guard. Didn't expect the baby to be Aomine's but this fiction.. My feels. Not bad at all.
ktlicious chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
shit Kagami, marry me please?
he's just sooooooo kind and thoughtful *sobs*
Hukuwa chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I may be a digger of romanticangsty fics and angsty mpreg so idek, you didn't kill my brain with this fic, only my emotions hurr Kagami's so understanding and I just ;; I mean it was OOC, but it was justified because of the situation and I think that because of it it was pretty IC (I mean no dude would deal with a smile the fact that he's pregnant) so yeah...cute story... wwww orz