Reviews for Threefold Utopian Dream
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
I loved it! Ewan McGregor is so friggin gorgeous, it would not take much for me to fall in love with him x-)Awesome story!
pattilupwned chapter 9 . 12/30/2004
KK, never seen the movie, but Catherine Zeta-Jones is in it and I'm determined to someday find and have it. WHAWHAWHA! Okay...I'll calm down...seriously, this is good even though I haven't seen the movie. Please write more fics!

Bee Sting 77 chapter 9 . 12/8/2003
Tell me there is more. Please update. Its ridiculous how often I come here and check. :)
Bee Sting77 chapter 9 . 9/17/2003
Oh Hurray! You updated! Very sweet. I like that they finally are getting together.
Bee Sting 77 chapter 8 . 3/16/2003
Oh Huzzah! You updated! *dances a little jig*. Really cute. I liked that you threw Crab in there, he was one of my favorites.
beesting77 chapter 7 . 12/12/2002
Please update. What happens next?
Bee Sting chapter 7 . 10/23/2002
Yay for Amy! this is so adorable!
Bee Sting chapter 6 . 9/23/2002
If I beg and plead and send fruit baskets will you update? ;) I can't wait to find out what Dean has planned next.
Oz Boyd put it in the search and lo there i am chapter 6 . 8/31/2002
an Incubus fan, are we?
mgreen chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Very nice. I really enjoyed your entire story and lookforward to the next installment. Keep up the good work.
Bee Sting chapter 6 . 8/28/2002
Hooray for Amy! That was awesome! I love that Dean was the waiter - too cool.
ashlyn nicolette chapter 4 . 8/9/2002
AH! I love this story! Blue Juice I'm sure is a great movie *one I haven't seen yet however* and this fic makes me really want to see it now! OH! Good job, I'm looking for so much more from you! I'm a huge Ewan McGregor fan and I really hoping to see somemore interaction with him in your fics, Ewan fans need all the fics they can get LOL :)
Bee Sting chapter 4 . 7/28/2002
Oh my! I was so surprised to find someone likes Blue Juice as much as me! Can't wait to see what happens. Keep it up! Dean needs to be happy. ;)