Reviews for Sweet Medicine
TNBrat1974 chapter 1 . 3/25
This only won 5th? That's just wrong! The only other I've read from this contest is Assumptions, but I can't imagine any other entry being better than either of the two. Congrats on the place, but someone must have been out of it not to score this better!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hot! But I have to admit, I feel drained just reading about Edward's pneumonia. There is no way I could have, or would have, kept working as long as he did!
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Home office sex...so HOT. Oh YUMmy. Love these boys and this story...you already know! Thank you darlin...wow. xoxo
Cared chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Love the 'working' from home LOL.
Cared chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
At the beginning I thought that Riley was very sweet. By the end, I added sexy to his description.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I enjoyed this very much during the competition.. Great job!
ArekWhitlock chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
very good;)
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Lovely! I only read a little slash, but adored your boys and loved he sweetness as well as the hot lovin'! I think I'll definitely be ready slot more, so well written. Thanks babes! That was a real treat.
harrytwifan chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Yeah! Loved it. Thanks for letting us revisit these two. They're so adorable.
Nancy
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Aww. Very sweet!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I know you had as much fun writing these two as I did reading. This was just such fun. These two are just so caring and sweet. They are such a normal couple dealing with everyday shit. But, they handle it fairly well. Loved Emmett 'getting all swoony'.

"Hell if I know or care." Yeah, that worked!

I do wish that we could have more of these two. But, I am just as excited to know that we will get more of the bunch from "Off the Rails". Can't wait.

Thanks!

Sally
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Dear god! Yes those two are definitely yummy! Very very nice! I loved that! Thanks so much.
AbstractSong101 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for this!

Reviewing as I read :)

Haaaaaaaaaahahaha Bella the cat.

"Stop being so logical," I grumbled.
I looooooove him and his cute grumpyness. omg.

"We have an office, Ri, and even if you're working the whole day, at least your commute will be thirty seconds long."
Edward you do not want him home so he can work.

"You could work in the nude, and make up for blowing me off for so long by just blowing me—"
Told you.

BunBun Bakery
CRYING.

"Literally nothing. Ri forgot our ten-year anniversary."
Ohhhhhhhh :(

"Shit, you make me want to be a gay man so I can be married to you."
PLUS ONE, Emmett. MTE.

Hai Edward in a suit. Lord.

Okay fairly sure I just melted. HAWT.

"It's May twenty-sixth," he said looking at me carefully. "We missed our anniversary."
With a sigh, I curled one arm around his waist and ran the knuckles of my free hand over his cheek. "I know. You worked late that night."
Riley's eyes widened. "Why didn't you say something, Edward, or remind me?"
"I didn't want you to feel bad that you couldn't make it."
I pulled him into the shower with me, urging him when he seemed reluctant, and pushed him gently under the spray while I turned for the shower gel and a washcloth. I washed him slowly, my hands smoothing out the knots of tension in his muscles.
Leaning close, I made my voice low and soothing. "You couldn't get out of working, so why give you a hard time about it? That wouldn't have made either of us happy."
They're so cute omg.

I want to get good and liquored up and molest you in front of half-naked men."
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy. DO IT.

Oh lord, they're so cute. Thank you for this update :D
HeartOfDarkess chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
oooh! loved it...and naughty riley for forgetting their anniversary. great addition to the story hun x
LosT-in-Twific chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Does Doctor Riley make house calls? * whiny voice *

I really enjoy reading these two, such sweethearts.
I've read Off the Rails yesterday. It's great to see that there will be more of them!