Reviews for When Angels Deserve to Die
pbswimmer chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hey Ana! What an imaginative story. I love the idea of guardian angels appearing in dreams to help push two lovers together. The description of the mudslide was very well done. Bravo!
left in bits chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yes, yes, yes. I still love this. Completely deserved win! Kudos.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I felt the need to bring these here:

Breath-of-twilight 8/21/12 . chapter 1
Loved it! Never really read off pairings, but this was an amazing fic, regardless of who the characters were. Koodos. You did good.
Mwah

HeartOfDarkess 8/17/12 . chapter 1
Thank you for your entry and good luck in the contest! :)

ArekWithlock 8/16/12 . chapter 1
Loved it:)

TrueEnglishRose 8/15/12 . chapter 1
Thanks for entering and good luck! :D

nmydreamz 8/15/12 . chapter 1
Thanks for your story, good luck in the contest!

texasbella 8/14/12 . chapter 1
Thank you for your entry and good luck in the contest!

left in bits 8/14/12 . chapter 1
Goodness. First of all, I salute you completely for going for a truly unique non-canon pairing. I can honestly say I've never seen or thought of this pairing before and the author not only made it work but did it justice by making it believable and as real as fanfic can be.
Your writing is captivating. Full of imagery and detail that doesn't muddle the story/reader but brings it to life. I've been indifferent to the Renesmee character by all accounts so I was initially reluctant to read this but I'm glad I did. I'm so much a "fan" of yours that I wish she were the true canon, but alas. I like this world you've created.
I hope others acknowledge that because, seriously, so original. Although there have been angels in fic before, the plot itself followed a original and unique vibe and so again I commend you. The whole idea of guardian angels "sometimes stepping in" and how Renesme's compassion brought about her "downfall" and more, if you will. Wow.
I just want to talk up everything but know I can't. Just know that I believed this pairing, I believed their love and their passion and desire and just yes to everything here. Not to mention the surrounding plot elements.
Shallow note: I love the BD casting for Benjamin as I'm a Rami Malek fan, but a quick google search of yours just made me humina so kudos again! Sorry for the essay.