Reviews for Behind the Dorky Look - UNEDITED
Happy chapter 18 . 8/18
Yassssssssssss
reader chapter 20 . 5/1
Mulan and frozen references you must like Disney, but that's no problem because I like Disney too... and I'm 23.
reader chapter 14 . 5/1
If I was her I'd sucker punch him so hard he'd be in a coma for a month.
reader chapter 13 . 5/1
And bimbo does not mean slut, its a derogatory term used to refer to air-head individuals. :)
ladybug02 chapter 2 . 3/22
I likey! time skippies are a nice break form the usual time skip. ;3
Amulet Star chapter 35 . 3/12
Just wanted to say that I really like this story and please update soon. LOVE THIS STORY.
maria_marzia.
Aww the playboy likes Fie️️️ Can I go to the wedding?
Yami-no-Shippings chapter 4 . 1/22
I'm kinda sad that Ikuto said those mean stuff about tadase. Eat like a girl? Breathe like a girl? How can you breathe like a girl? I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR.
WALRUSvsUSA chapter 34 . 1/10
you've grown up so fast omg. Do what makes you happy! It's so wild
Unknown chapter 34 . 1/9
B!
skorpina18 chapter 34 . 1/9
Glad to know you haven't given up on this, it was a fun story and knowing it's going to be rewritten makes me want to read it all over again. I personally pick A. Since you yourself don't like how the chapters look, replacing them seems like the better option. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the next parts!
SilverInu93 chapter 34 . 1/9
i love this story the way it is but i can under stan replacing the chapter with better versons.
Hirameki Morgan chapter 34 . 1/8
Firstly WELCOME BACK
Secondly i can't wait for your updates
And as for choosing, that's actually kinda hard, since i love the story as it is, AND i want to see your improved writing skill. Sooo i comment A, and B. So whichever happens i'll be happy.
AkiraTKGW chapter 34 . 1/8
WELCOME BACK!
Skaia chapter 34 . 1/7
B. I think that its best if you post it as a new story so you can see how much you've improved.