Reviews for Behind the Dorky Look - UNEDITED
WALRUSvsUSA chapter 34 . 1/10
you've grown up so fast omg. Do what makes you happy! It's so wild
Unknown chapter 34 . 1/9
B!
skorpina18 chapter 34 . 1/9
Glad to know you haven't given up on this, it was a fun story and knowing it's going to be rewritten makes me want to read it all over again. I personally pick A. Since you yourself don't like how the chapters look, replacing them seems like the better option. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the next parts!
SilverInu93 chapter 34 . 1/9
i love this story the way it is but i can under stan replacing the chapter with better versons.
Hirameki Morgan chapter 34 . 1/8
Firstly WELCOME BACK
Secondly i can't wait for your updates
And as for choosing, that's actually kinda hard, since i love the story as it is, AND i want to see your improved writing skill. Sooo i comment A, and B. So whichever happens i'll be happy.
AkiraTKGW chapter 34 . 1/8
WELCOME BACK!
Skaia chapter 34 . 1/7
B. I think that its best if you post it as a new story so you can see how much you've improved.
A
NadiaRaine1875 chapter 34 . 1/7
B. Reason being is I feel not you should never get rid of your old work because it shows how you've improved as an author. But hey that's just my opinion, that and I (really) like this version X3.
PandaPuppet chapter 34 . 1/7
B. It's confusing to switch out chapters. However, since you'd keep all the followers and reviews and such...

Maybe both, if it's not too difficult. My only concern is that when rewriting, it's very unlikely that you're going to end up following the same format as every single chapter is on here... Which is why it might be confusing.
DarkBlueKoneko chapter 34 . 1/7
Just take the one which is faster to do. I'm glad you didn't discontinued this story.
AkiraTKGW chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
FINALLY FOUND IT D:
Gaming Nerd chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
it been over a year now UPDATE GOD DAMN IT YOU FUDGING AUTHOR
Schion chapter 33 . 9/28/2016
I pray that your writers block gets lifted (if that's how one should put it) because this is one heck of an awesome fan fiction!
Make a strong comeback anytime author-san!
•~•
Schion chapter 33 . 7/31/2016
Yellow! I've re-read your story several times now and I still love it very much!

I hope inspiration hits you hard so that you can come back with awesome chapters!