Reviews for Lessons on Ice
Ai Mamoru chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
You surprised my there. Like Squall I assumed that Rinoa would be the princess of the ice rink and him trying to stumble through the session, but the reversed roles pleased me more than I thought.

Great Squinoa Oneshot. But that was to be expected :)
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aww! Now yu made me wanna go ice-skating again! _ Even though I pretty much suck at it, I still love it! hehe!
The fic's soo sweet and cute! I somehow could picture it perfectly! :D

No one can predict the future, there are no guarantees
Naya!
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
:) aaww what a sweet and fluffy story... and a very good last line !
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I really missed reading Squinoas written by you. Sure, you're amazing at writing about all my favorite pairings (and more), but like you said, it's been ages since you wrote about these two. I don't think ice skating will ever be the same to me. :P I remember I had pretty much the same trouble as Rinoa when it came to ice skating: how in the world do you stop? But she had a more awesome instructor. XD
And as always, I loved the humor you threw in this, because light and fluffy pieces are my favorite. Keep up the great work!
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I never would've guessed Squall was the expert skater. I just knew this would be a story with him flailing about on the ice and Rinoa trying to keep him upright. lol Cute story. Now if we could only see one where she's trying to teach him a dance other than the waltz. Him in a club environment would be hilarious.
Ronin-ai chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
another cute story. and again, very well written.
PromiseInTheRain chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Sooo sweet! I loved the idea of ice skating, it was really unique! Great work!
Bebedora chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
So sweet! I loved that Squall had to teach Rinoa to ice skate...even though she was the one who reccommended it. Great job!

B