Reviews for The Revenge of Chucky
chuckylover7200 chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
I loved your story that it made me cry from begging to end and I kinda of hate you for writing the deaf of tiffany Chucky lover and I also didn't like how you put up his past about bella and loving her but I did like that you put Chucky also loves tiffany and I know it's late but happy birthday to you and just to tell you I always think of Chucky and tiffany love forever together but you changed that alot cause I was so in love with Chucky and Charles lee Ray that I would of have liked killing to but the way you put how Chucky past was it made me think wow so that's what made Chucky kill and stuff so I had to think about liking killing and stuff i mean I'm not to proud of it but yea and loved your story also I love Chucky and Charles lee Ray so much that I wish I was his tiffany or at least part of the family but I guess not anyways I'm arianna rodriguez and my kik name is chuckled101 exactly so talk to me we can chat about Chucky or something k well bye luv ya as a friend well bye whoever ya r :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Chuckyfangurl4ever0 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Who the fuck is Bella Tiffany was made chucky's bride for a reason so whoever this bitch is she better fucking die chucky and Tiffany forever fools that's how it is that's how it will stay chucky doesn't take the touchy feely blush it your pulling Tiffany is his and chucky is hers Jesus people!
redmoon.ivy chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
i love i love it thankss u soo much for writing this XD i think im late but watever
Kyro Lee Ray chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
ZOMG! I luv that u put in a Flyleaf song. Great job incorporating it into the story:)
PrincessJenna89 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Awww... Poor Charles/Bella
PrincessJenna89 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Heheeee. Loving it!
PrincessJenna89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I've always been a fan of Chucky, but this is my first night reading Child's Play fanfiction. I wonder why I never thought of it before. I am loving your story so far and the new take on it. It will be interesting to learn more of Charles' past and the fact that he has a sister is very sweet. He needs someone who truly cares for him. I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
gothgirl97 chapter 25 . 9/11/2012
Awwww this was such a sweet ending! I really, really hope you make a sequel...I love this story! You did a great job! :D
TheFabulousHeather chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
Ooh, I also have a feeling Amber's going to die horribly from either Chucky or his kids. Can't wait to read more! :)
CharlotteRay chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
Uh oh Tiffany's dead. still think amber's going to die. Update soon:)
gothgirl97 chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
Wow oh wow oh wow! Tiffany's dead! I wonder what Chucky's gonna do about it? Please, please update soon! :)
epidemical chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
Can't imagine how Chucky and the twins are gonna take this one...:(
gothgirl97 chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Oooh, I wonder what's gonna happen next! :D Update soon!
CharlotteRay chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. Is it bad that I think Amber's gonna get herself killed? Anyway I hoope you update soon.
gothgirl97 chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
Oooh, I wonder if Chucky can really stop killing people...and, is Amber gonna kill Tiffany? Please update soon! :)