Reviews for The Gift
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I loved it but what happens next does he stay with Tanya or Bella? Do they continue this gift?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Fantastic story, beautifully written and incredibly hot. Too bad you withdrew it from your profile I would have loved to see how this could be developed.
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
HOT! Who says a man can't pleasure two women at once? Can't decide if I'd rather be Bella or Tanya.
kittiekatz34 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i was... oh hell...that is all!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh that was sooo hot and dirty. Thanks for sharing, debbie
beachlovers chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Does he keep her? he he
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow now that was the hottest gift but what will happen next thank-you
arlzs chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is so reminiscent (in such a good way) of another super-sexy os that I love, love, love.

It seems like Tanya & Bella might have a little something else happening on the side based on some of those Tanya comments.

Looking forward to the author reveal. Good luck!
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was really different; very erotic.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Omg! That is one of the hottest one shots I have ever read! So what happens now?! Lol! Does he get to tease jasper?
wendemyre chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow that was hot.
LilyAnnBlack chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
wow, you leaving me speechless and drenched. good job!
garddita17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow. That is the hottest lemon so far. As dirty as it is, the fact that his wife gave him this gift is what makes it so hot. No cheating. I have to wonder though, where it could possibly lead. More playtime for all three of them or the possibility that E/B might develop stronger feelings for each other. Threesomes can get tricky if one or more parties develop more intense feelings than the others. It would be interesting to see what happens next.
archy12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i bet men would kill to have a wife like Tanya!;) the whole story was one long ripple of all-consuming done!
Euphoria9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh, I think Tanya just may have lost her Husband!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »