Reviews for The Genie You Save
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Woah! I really liked this! Sam as a genie is a first I've ever heard! Or any character as a genie, really. I liked that the relationship between Mercedes and Sam was not particularly sexual; too many stories portray their relationship that way. I like the idea of Sam and Mercedes falling in love based off their compatible personalities. So I'm a cheese, whatevs! Hahaha! Great story!
nessyschu chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
dsaiohgaslaadskjl why have I not read this till now?! SO CUTE! Oh my gosh. I love them. I love this. I love YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I laughed so much reading this. It was funny and sweet and wonderful- like sunshine :D love it!
suprnova8 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh that was such a delightful story! I absolutely loved it! Sam and Mercedes were so charming and funny! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This story is absolutely wonderful. The premise is clever. The romance is sweet without being too fluffy. Best of all-it's funny!
'Perfecting my plie'". Yo Rachel. That's about as difficult as riding a tricycle. Even for a five year old.

You're good at this. Please write more!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
"to have no concept of mercy, and then to be at someone's and to find they had none – "You seem nice," she said.

He brushed her tears away with his thumb. "I am nice," he said.

"How can you be?"

"I've had a long time to think about things." He smiled. It wasn't like sunshine, it was just a smile, and it was sad and small.

"I'm sorry," she said, and hugged him so close that, if it had been possible, he would have soaked up her pain and she would have soaked up his. It wasn't, and they didn't." THIS WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. omg if i could wrap myself up in those words, i'd be forever content. just gorgeousness.

i absolutely loved this. thankyou for writing this, i didn't know my samcedes heart needed it until i read it.
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was cute and fun. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Elly chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aww this story was so romantic. And really interesting and Sam was still Sam acting. Loved it!
erchills chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Yasmin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This was great and hilariously written, so different to so many other samcedes fanfics out there so I guess this is unique and a pleasure to read!
toastmania chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I think that I'm all kinds of in love with this story. It was adorable and magical and funny. Mercedes' grandmother cracked me up the the procedural dramas. And the Office of Magical Affairs? Too cute. It kind of reminded me of 'Reaper', where he had to drop of the collected demons at the DMV to Gladys. Also, Dakota Stanley as the Dark Lord of Rule? Genius! I could hear his squeaky little voice in my head during his dialogue. And then a perfect happy ending. You are fantastic. That is all.