Reviews for Forgotten
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Loved it could't put it down
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Loved it! Keep up the great writing
Sabrina chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Total DaNico shipper xD I loved the relationship he had with the kids. Great story.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
I was getting ready to send you a pm, then decided to come by to make sure I had done reviews for all the chapters. Let me say that I wasn't logged in last time for chapter seven and totally forgot to come by and review for chapters eight and nine. So, I'm here because I just finished reading your story again and enjoyed it even more. The way you capture Dani and Nico is simply beautiful. Thanks again for the time you put into your story and a great read.
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Very Enjoyable. Beautifully written, great story line. Definately a favorite.
Lots of Love
Jillian Walker chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
zebraboymom chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Lovely ending. I love the way you wrote both Dani and Nico. Very in character. nicely done.
Angels-heart1 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Great last chapter! I loved it! Sad to see it end. But this is a fantastic ending.
almostfamou5 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Perfect ending! Loved this story very much and I can't wait to read some new stuff from you.
artzannie25 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
i love this story. thank you so much for taking the time to write it. I am glad you didnt jump ahead too far, only going two months. But you ended it just right. Thank you :) its a great story.
Lisa1972 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
That was a very sweet ending :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Awe! So sweet! I loved it! Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
gabielel chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
artzannie25 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
absolutely awesome. sweet. glad Dani has her memories back. glad nico finally stayed the night. awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This chapter was totally worth the wait. I sooo enjoyed every word. I think I'll reread it again later on. Hope all is well with you and yours. Can't wait for your final chapter (I personally don't want it to be, but understand) although , I'm so loving this story. Thanks for your and giving us (your fans) a great read. ;-)