Reviews for Assumptions One Shot
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
wow! *fanning myself* that was very hot! Rose was right, Bella was a very lucky girl taking those two home. Great one shot, loved it x
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
It is hard to find a good threesome story - this is a really good one! I went searching for it when I saw your addition to the compilation. I waited to read this first. Off to read some other goodness. I hope you continue more with these guys!
glitterr chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nicely done poly. Loved it.
Siobhan Masen chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Where is Bella's bar because I want to sit on a barstool and wait for this type of opportunity with these two hawt men, hell I'll even let her come along with us, the more the merrier! Loved it! Definitely should not have read it at work tho, just sayin'!

Till next time...

SbM
featherme chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Fuck ME! Rose is right, Bella is one lucky bitch. I really hope you are considering continuing this because I would love to read chapter after chapter of these three. Thank you for writing (my hubs thanks you, too btw). ;-)
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Gah! Shell Shock told me to charge my batteries and get my ass over here.

Damn...that was a hot ass ride. Fabulous!

Mwah!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Geez. Idek what to say.

I need to replace my Hot review on the train one and use it here. Except steal Sandy's flurking to add to it.

These boys are lethal! After Edward did jasper (which, btw... omfg! that was hot) I thought they'd given up DP on Bella. But no!

Unf, bb. Unf unf unf UNF. Amazing. Five out if four unfs. Saving this one for a rainy day;)

(BAHAHA... It's raining outside here!)

Xoxoxo
kselzer chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hot!
StupidLambTanya chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I must admit I don't usually read one shots, but I really enjoyed reading this! Thank you :-)
mselyn28 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Amazing!
justginger chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
oh my word - that was awesome! I would love to see this expanded into a longer story.
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
OMG! *squirms*
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
What do I think...hmmmmm...

I think that you totally are correct to say that that is a fantasy that I want to come true also! GD! I can't even explain how good that was!

They were Soo careful and tender with her. Yet, fucked her perfectly!

I love the flirting at the bar and how rose was true to say how jealous she was! Fuck I'm jealous! And I know what happened over and over again!

Hot damn, this is going to be my new go to;)

Another one I love of yours! I'm going down the line!

See ya at the next one! Xoxoxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
2 thumbs up
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was WOW.

It had me hooked from start to finish.

I have nothing to say, I am speechless, but in a good way, it blew me away.

Thanks for sharing.