Reviews for Stranded In Bear Canyon
MinervaMcGee chapter 19 . 6/8
Great story, I loved the way you portrayed the Captain. Very believable. Thanks for saving them all, and thanks for sharing your work!
sansi chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Excellent story
Would have loved to see as tv movie
starlight guardian chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
Excellent story, no sure how I missed this gem. Loved the interaction of the crew. Looking forward to rereading it.
carbo21 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Re-reading this. My Goddess! He cut the line! That last sentence made me cry! Good job!
Jennaya chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
What a wonderful read. I enjoyed the brotherhood shown in the men, and Cap. What he did cutting his rope does seem like something he would do to save his men.

I almost skipped this story because it's not marked complete. Glad I took a peak at the last chapter to see if was complete!
seabee7 chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
I enjoyed your story alot.
Dinogeek chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
This was very good. The only little bit of con-crit I might give is lessening up on the exclamation points (also just FYI you might want to go in and mark this as complete- it's not right now :)) and maybe using a few more contractions when you're writing speech. People don't really talk in full words. Other than that this was a very exciting story and it's just the kind I like- namely someone getting injured or stranded and by someone I /totally don't mean Cap/. I have a bit of a sadistic spot for him, I think. XD Sorry to hear that people have been giving you shit over it, though. Don't let 'em throw you off, just keep writing and improving, and most importantly, just have fun! Okay, I'm gonna shut up now, I promise.

barcal chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Excellent story! I hope you have some more in the works.
GageDeSotoFan chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Love the story. You have a real feel for the characters. As far as the Cap, it is fanfiction, should be no problem whether he is married or not. Hope you write more. I will definity read them it you do. Good luck.
karen chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
Loved this story and hope to read more from you in the future. Karen.
jerseybelle chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
Lovely ending. Great story. Whumps for everyone.
Sg1robinson chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I like that while it featured all the guys, Hank was a main character. I liked that you let Stanley out to play. I did note that you made him single in this story and it didn't bother me. This was your sandbox, I chose to join you in it. I really hope that you did write more stories because I really enjoyed this one. I'll be on the lookout for more.
Susan chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
awesome story it was worth the read and I hope you you please write more
fan fiction here ok?
susan
Mistiskies chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
Blue? can i come over and help ya with Johnny kick Chet's backside? ROFLMAO! keep it up Blue. that was really good to end the story with a chuckle!. ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
Thank you for the good reading and for your point of view on the guys of 51.