Reviews for Help me get my school life!
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
You ended it sweetly, dear Author-san.
Subaru-no-danna sure was a responsible and capable man he was, ne? XB
hellenictop chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Hey! A good complete fiction to read first thing when coming back to this page is so welcome. Subaru is such a patient gentleman!
Waiting for your next work! Any chance can i see another of my favorite pairing neji/gaara in that?
chocovic-chu chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
It was so cuuute! Aww, Vic really loved this kind and gentle side of Subaru-no-danna! / / /
Kamui-neko ... adorable uke? MOEEE!
The story was simple yet so lovely. Vic loved this Subaru/Kamui pure love!
Next chappie, ganbatta!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Oh poor Fuuma :)) and congratulation to the SK couple! Finally they can have a true relationship!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Kamui is such an innonce baby :). Hope they will be ok after telling Fuuma everything!
hellenictop chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Great! After a busy month, i've got to read two chapter at once!
Chapter 7 is really good! The scene's so peaceful and innocent, and the story is smooth.
I agree with you that chapter 6 is a bit off, i think you rush the story a bit and it seem incoherent.
I really want to see Fuuma face when he know about the truth! it'll be priceless!
And no! Never make a Seishirou getting in the way of my subaru/kamui, please!
Hope that your new story is one of my favorite too!
lcbeastly chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
kyaaa!
can't get over the fact that it's a Kamui x Subaru. so used to read Subaru as uke hahahah 3 Sei x Sub but Kam x Sub seems like an interesting plot.
incest makes it really cute too. lol
hope you update soon!
thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
*drool drool drool* I want moreeee...
Aw, if you have Seishirou in your fic, it will be hard for SK (Fuuma is hard enough!)
Lunar garden chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
How fun to see Subaru made a perfect plan to get his beauty's heart. I'm so excited to know what would happen next. Hope to see your new update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
I wanna know what happen next. I really like your innoncence Kamui, the wicked Subaru and the over-protective Fuuma. So please update soon!
hellenictop chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Thanks for considering my request! Subaru's so evil... and sweet!
I think you re-wrote and making the story slow-down a little like this is for the best, more intensive, more logical, more sweet!
I love your adorable Kamui x sweet Subaru and overprotective big brother Fuuma.
Next chapter, please!
hellenictop chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
a little bit disappointed that you didn't show Subaru vs Fuuma scene, it'd be a lot of fun! Still, it's well done! Keep going!
Lunation Moon chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Please continue this, please! I beg you! I love this story's plot!
hellenictop chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
so long for updated!
hellenic chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
naive kamuixgenius subaru! new chapter soon!