Reviews for The Slender Man who tied me to a tree ( slenderman )
RAY0000 chapter 1 . 8/17
This story does not disgust me i find it to be very interesting keep up the good work
kim hyuna chapter 1 . 5/8
omfg wow
F.A. Works chapter 1 . 4/11
That was hot,
But I can't help laugh at the title lmao,
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26
are you fucking retarded? why make a fucking shit ass pussy fart penis dick fanfiction about you or the person who is in this story getting fucked by some fucking ass myth. seriously. this fucking story gave me nothing but cringe. slender's "tentacticals" used as rape. yeah you've probably read or seen a shit ton of hentai to know why you'd add tenticals instead of the good ol finger (no that's fucking disgusting).

i want to kill myself. you should too.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26
fucking end yourself you piece of shit who wants to get fucked by some fucking white guy who's like "hey guy i'm going to knnidnap you and then shove my tentacticals in your vagina/penis" because you know what that's fucking gay

genghis swan is fucking better than you.

read his mind blowing and oscar winning fanfiction.
"zenith".
I have to say I love it! 3 for you! XD
Abhieghail chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
wow, just wow
Aqua-Zombie chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh man, how oddly written that was but in such a good way that I feel starved and want to keep reading. Thumbs up on the story!
Speedykitten1643 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was a pretty good start I wonder if you will continue it and if it will be different characters for each chapter you may do. I hope you do continue it though.
kitty chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
i like this story
MidnightMare247 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I enjoyed reading this story! Unlike most of the lemon stories, this one had perfect detail and wasn't too quick, niether to long! This is going on my favorite list! I just hope people don't look at it the wrong way...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »