Reviews for A Tune for Two
Roarke Q. Stratton chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love the playful banter between the boys (although for a second I thought I read that Zell cooked Grats...and we were going to have to break up as BFFs) and the fact that Squall is a terrible cook - the mental image of Angelo hiding in the linen closet in an attempt to escape the epic disaster that was Squall cooking still has me chuckling. :) Overall, the one-shot was fantastic! A few minor grammatical errors, but we can probably blame those on me. I'm so glad you got back into writing! :)
Freyjadour chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hey, sorry this took so long for me to finally read, been super busy and i'm still trying to catch up on all the WiB fics. This one was absolutely amazing! I loved it! For some reason i always love the banter between guys in fics and Zell, Irvine, and Squall's was great. It seemed very relaxed and fun, while capturing each character well. I also laughed a lot when Angelo ran into the closet because of the alarm. I had a dog that did that too, it was a nice little touch. The closeness between Squall and Rinoa was well done. It was gentle and sweet but still showed Squall's awkwardness a little but it also showed his attempt to overcome it. At least, that's what i got out of it. So seriously, job well done. I'll try and get to your other WiB eventually, just give me some time. Im glad i finally read this, it was really enjoyable.

-Frey
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
their moving in together after only 6 months seems a bit rushed to me but you bring it in a way that doesn't sound strange. I particularly liked the use of the T-Rexs to present the scene, and also the fact that you left the condom joke at that and haven't chosen the classic " she finds them and he needs to awkwardly explain".
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hehe. It's so cute that Squall can be this romantic (if only as a by-product at being good at remembering dates) and that he's outstripped both Irvine and Zell in this department (while being flustered at that fact). Gosh, all I wanna say is awwwww. Yes, I'm being terribly descriptive. D'oh.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is really beautiful! And I like the humor thrown in to make it even better. Great job, I loved reading this!
Ronin-ai chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I liked this, such a cute little story. Again, well done. and thank you :)
Bebedora chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
So wonderfully fluffy...just the way I like 'em. :)

Can I just say that the banter between the three guys was hilarious. You reaaly captured their playfulness-and Squall's annoyance with the two lunkheads-perfectly.

Squall's gift was so thoughtful and just perfect. And leave it to him to be good with dates. :)

Great job. Is this one done...or do we get more?

B