Reviews for A Storm is Coming
FossilQueen1984 chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
Sorry about not reviewing this earlier, but rewriting an old story and Spring Break got in my way. So, here I am now. Leave it to Rottenella to play the innocent damsel just long enough to receive new orders via WiFi, these guards do not know who they are dealing with. Unfortunately, everybody else back in LazyTown does. Please keep it up. Oh, this has been bugging me but is going on with Amanda and Pixel? Have they had their baby yet?
Doctor-Hamato chapter 24 . 3/13/2013
Sorry for not reveiwing for so long! I forgot my account password, but when I remember it, I'll let you know.
Also, absolutly loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Siriusblackkay chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Sorry its been a few chapters since I reviewed life got a bit busy! love the new chapters can't wait for more!
Siriusblackkay chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
sorry its been a few chapters since I reviewed life got a bit busy! love the new chapters can't wait for more
FossilQueen1984 chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
Wow, now they're calling in the FBI! Whooo!
FossilQueen1984 chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Forget The Ministry of Silly Walks, The Ministry of Evilness is holding all the cards! Never let a man do a droid's job. :)
FossilQueen1984 chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Geez Louise, these people are really out for blood aren't they? By these people I mean the ministry.
FossilQueen1984 chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
I have been meaning to review this story for a while, so here it is. I just love what you are writing! Sportacus is going to be heartbroken when he hears about the miscarriage. Please keep up the good work. :)
FossilQueen1984 chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
Oooooh, is the Ministry involved? Part of me wants to say yes. Please update soon.
Siriusblackkay chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Killing me here with all the cliffhangers! Lol Can't wait for next week for the next update!
Siriusblackkay chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
yay I finally know what happened to Stephanie and so sad poor Stephanie! Great new chapter! Bad new Cliffhanger lol your horrible! lol Can't wait for next week! sorrythis accidentally got posted twice!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Doctor-Hamato chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
At what...? TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT!? Grrrrrr... Update soon! I have to know what happened!
Siriusblackkay chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Love the new chapter was looking forward to finding out what happened to Stephanie but Surprise surprise another cliffhanger! Lol Love this chapter can't wait for next!
Doctor-Hamato chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
ROBBIE! STEPHANIE! DAMN IT WHY!? IF THEY DIE I SWEAR LOKI WILL HEAR ABOUT IT AND SPORTACUS AND THEY WILL KICK YOUR ...
I've calmed down a bit. But that's just mean! Update soon! I have to know what happened!