Reviews for Tis The Saiyan To Be Jolly
tailsOrigins chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aww this was really adorable and funny X3 I loved reading it And I also liked how everyone was in character :) Great Job
lintu-lvr4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
BAHAHA! I laughed my ass off the whole time. This was excellent. I work at a Hobby Lobby, and now when I see Santa stuff, I'll think of Vegeta. P
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
LOL, lots of fun! That was adorable! It really made my night!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my goodness, this was amazing. Lovely story. I love how well you wrote the characters, it was almost like watching a filler episode, in a good way.

I really enjoyed the comedy of the whole situation. The entire BulmaxVegeta thing was done very well. They aren't a mushy couple, they're both sarcastic and a little cruel to each other, it's how they are. I'm glad that was kept so well, that Bulma wasn't reduced to a quivering useless blob, even in such a cute story.

Thanks for writing such a cute and entertaining read. It was definately a good story
Bluerry chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was great i'd burst out laughing that vegeta thought santa was real and thought that he was the earth's greatest fighter...

the story was great
kimdc413 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Can we say HILARIOUS!... Vegeta waiting to fight santa... That was classic lol:)
LunarSinner chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh dear god. This was so damn good! Very cute and funny, good job! I love Christmas, honestly I could listen to chirstmas music all year round. Yup. I'm that crazy.
BlankBullet chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
OMG, that is incredibly cute and funny (kudos for your perfect characterization of Vegeta and Bulma).
The story made my laugh out loud several times. Vegeta trying to challenge Santa literally made me snort. It was so ridiculously hilarious I couldn't help myself. His ignorance of human customs is so cute! Truth be told, it's one of my favorite fanfic topics too.

Also, at one point, I felt like such an alien myself, not knowing the tradition involving pulling a cracker.

Anyways, even though it might be a little too early for holiday fics, this one really made me miss christmas. It also made me feel warm and fuzzy and...hungry. Love it!
BulmaB69 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012